What is your wish for 2007?

Snatcher

For me first and foremost is a bass on fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fished Luce Bay with the popper all summer and winkled out 9,biggest 3lb. Tried the fly at least 10times but I fear the bass population does not really warrant fly :(

Next on the "Most wanted list" is a BIG skate :) No rush Davy/Linda - We will get there eventually :sun:

Davy- ever plugged for skate bait????? I will show you how it is done!

Oh dear,have I spoilt the suprise?

Davy you and Linda are booked into my van at the Clash Sat 11Aug 2007. Guy has arranged the whole thing :) Bear in mind this will be on the tail of lads week :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Davy/Linda you will have the double bedroom but best bring your own sleeping bags !

The cost - another hug from Linda :sun:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me first and foremost is a bass on fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fished Luce Bay with the popper all summer and winkled out 9,biggest 3lb. Tried the fly at least 10times but I fear the bass population does not really warrant fly :(

Next on the "Most wanted list" is a BIG skate :) No rush Davy/Linda - We will get there eventually :sun:

Davy- ever plugged for skate bait????? I will show you how it is done!

Oh dear,have I spoilt the suprise?

Davy you and Linda are booked into my van at the Clash Sat 11Aug 2007. Guy has arranged the whole thing :) Bear in mind this will be on the tail of lads week :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Davy/Linda you will have the double bedroom but best bring your own sleeping bags !

The cost - another hug from Linda :sun:

:clap2: My wish is for proper weather, hot, sunny and calm for the summer fishing, with the occasional onshore blow for the shore bass fishermen and cold, calm days, again with the occasional onshore blow for the beach fisherman for the winter cod and whiting fishing. Oh! and of course, lots of big fish from beach and boat and the good health to fish for them. :clap2:

Very simple "More time to go fishing" :D:D

I figure the more times you go and the more marks you fish the better chance you have of catching something to shout about. :D:D

This year fishing has been very sparse to say the least and I intend to make up for it next year.

We have some excellent mullet marks which are barely fished target number one. :D

Bass on the fly is a must, new fly rod and reel on my Christmas wish list :D

And a few good charters. :D

Then this time next year I will not feel so deprived. :lol::lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

My hope is to beat my Pb days bass fishing which occurred this summer,

I've still to catch a ten pounder plugging from the shore, that would be something to achieve.

How many have you booked up for Lads week Snatcher? we'll be up on the night of Friday 10th. for three weeks.

If Davy and Linda are down he'll have to have a lesson on how to catch big skate baits lol, any idea how long they are planning on staying down

If Davy and Linda are down he'll have to have a lesson on how to catch big skate baits lol, any idea how long they are planning on staying down

hi john , every thing going well we should be down sat early afternoon , some of my crew will be down on the fri for some mullet an bass , then we will all be out on ians boats on the sun with a species hunt in mind !!...... oh all :yeah::yeah: right then if the tope are on .. its tope that it will be then!! :):)

First is a Black Mouth Dogfish :rolleyes: hint hint Davy :rolleyes:

A Bass of any size :) might have to try to get to Snatchers week at some point John.Mibbe even a Tope !!.

And just to be able to enjoy my fishing with good freinds old and new.

Edited by blindog

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

First is a Black Mouth Dogfish :rolleyes: hint hint Davy :rolleyes:

you not caught one of these yet lenny??

A Bass of any size :) might have to try to get to Snatchers week at some point John.

dont do it lenny !! you might bump into me :thumbs:

And just to be able to enjoy my fishing with good freinds old and new.

ditto on this lenny :clap::thumbs:

for me personally to get out more and fish.catch a sole,squid and shore caught lunker conger eel.(girt one)

fish portland i am still intimidated by the place.

do an audit of my fishing tacklei have just done a check in my attic for fishing gear i found about a 100 traces and two reels which i forgot about.

try another session on a boat i suffered badly the last time .

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

my wish list is to be able to get myself a little boat,4m will do. there are shoals of dorado just a couple of km offshore.they´re caught with light spinning gear or fly.

I was watching the locals bringing them in this morning,cos, i had our 4 year old with me they gave her a fish to take home, it was half the length of her! :lol: