What is your wish for 2007?

Snatcher

Firstly hi fellas just stumbled on this site, looks mustard.

Well my wish for 2007 has to be to catch my first Dover Sole. Try as i might i've never caught one. I've fished the best tides for them, had the best baits, fished 24hr trips, nights, days, you name it i've tried it so heres hoping for 2007!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my wish for 2007 has to be to catch my first Dover Sole. Try as i might i've never caught one. I've fished the best tides for them, had the best baits, fished 24hr trips, nights, days, you name it i've tried it so heres hoping for 2007!!

Fish Dengemarsh at low tide after dark, in the summer of course. Don't cast far, about 20 yds. use a light spinning rod, a 1oz arlesy bomb, a long tace, and small hook, baited with lug or rag. be very quiet, and every cast, walk along the beach 25 yds, and cast again. You will have a Sole. :thumbs:

Welcome to the AN forum Turbo10 :) Hope you get your Dover Sole

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Not asking for much, although lunkers are always welcome! I good years fishing is all I want, similar to this year, lots of species at a reasonable size, and kind weather for us anglers.

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Nov 20 2006, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:clap2: OOOOOOH, you bitch. :clap2:

Nah .. just telling the truth ;)

looking at this thead .. I have a few wishes to grant for next year :)

it's great to be back on line now :clap2::clap2:

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Not asking for much, although lunkers are always welcome! I good years fishing is all I want, similar to this year, lots of species at a reasonable size, and kind weather for us anglers.

Scott

Cut the c**p Scotty we all know it is blonde 5’ 8”, 36:24:36, blue eyes, legs too heaven and likes fishing :lol::lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Cut the c**p Scotty we all know it is blonde 5’ 8”, 36:24:36, blue eyes, legs too heaven and likes fishing :lol::lol:

That would just be a bonus.

By the way you forgot to mention the fact she digs her own worms and has her own boat ;)

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

Knowing Scotty's luck, he'd find one, but it would be a tranny. :P

My wish for 2007?

Not to break anymore flyrods. Did two this year...one of them twice! (Thank the lord for unconditional warranties)

Someone to actually use the saltwater flies I sent them.