Holy Crap Batman!

MJB

A few weeks back there was a program on BBC2 trying to prove if Great Whites frequent our shores or not. There was the usual collection of unsubstantiated reports and sightings together with some circumstantial evidence. Interestingly, it was pointed out that there was no real reason other than the availability of a suitable food supply, that would deter the Great White from visiting us. So far the most northerly speciman caught was out of La Rochelle, which is a bit close for comfort. That taken with a Yellow Fin Tuna caught in the bay last year and an Amberjack off Freshwater this year, we could be due for a visit very soon.

Another one for Richie's list :fishing::o

2006 Launches: 8

2006 Species: 5

2007 Species: 19

2007 Launches: 42

2008 Species: 21

2008 Launches: 51

2009 Species: 24

2009 Launches: 47

2010 Launches 35

2010 Species 25

2011 Launches 23

2011 Species 20

A few weeks back there was a program on BBC2 trying to prove if Great Whites frequent our shores or not. There was the usual collection of unsubstantiated reports and sightings together with some circumstantial evidence. Interestingly, it was pointed out that there was no real reason other than the availability of a suitable food supply, that would deter the Great White from visiting us. So far the most northerly speciman caught was out of La Rochelle, which is a bit close for comfort. That taken with a Yellow Fin Tuna caught in the bay last year and an Amberjack off Freshwater this year, we could be due for a visit very soon.

Another one for Richie's list :fishing::o

Oh god, not again! Anyone wanna buy a fully rigged scupper pro :wallbash::yucky::blink:

SDD~~~~ :sun:

No problem with abundance of food for a white shark off the UK coast and the distance from la rochelle is negligable when you consider that white sharks tagged in south africa have been recorded off the coast of australia and then later off the south african coast again thats a there and back journey of thousands of miles, so in reality we have most probably already been visited by white sharks however due to their rareity general the chance that they'll be seen is very small,So all in all SDD your chance of being eaten is pretty insignificant. mind you if your scupper pro is yellow you might be increasing it as i've heard the colour yellow is attractive to sharks hence the term "yum yum yellow" :lol:

Someone sent me this a few weeks ago. I have been going to post it for a few days now but now the timing is good.

Sorry if you have already seen it but some will not have

BLOBBY

'Tense Experience'? , I'd call it 'Bloody Terrifying'

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time