beggers belief

barry luxton

When our cat escaped from our camper van and was returned to us a month later with a belly full of kittens the rspca didnt want to know ,two nice old ladies from hindhead cats protection jumped at the chance and took them all at 6weeks ,not expecting losing our home the rush to get things in place meant the kitten became a cat without getting speyed and the inevitable happened ,we had to let her go as well ,she enjoyed the campervan life and its life on a long bit of rope (leads make cats instantly lie down and refuse to co-operate but think their unfettered on a long bit of rope ,but beware of trees) but its not what cats really want ,they want freedom to kill and pretend to be other peoples cats so they get fed twice

It annoyed me the continual whining adverts about new legislation ,yes the very same legislation they forced through which gives inspectors huge powers which ofcourse they flex with pleasure putting their own workload up!

When an inspector (the word itself makes it look like their judging people) merely thinks an animal could be mistreated in the future (rspca crystal globes?) its enough to act !

I saw some strange thing the other day about rehoming animals ,for two bloody rabbits it was a £120 rehoming "fee" hmmm big business when they can buy one for a few quid and tell people its abused

You can buy them for less from china but they dont seem to hop and eat much and the furs fell off

Talking about bunnies i was the last person on earth to see one alive earlier ,half grown one ran into road in front of car front wheel missed but it stupidly ran back and the back wheel got it ,i wonder how many potential rabbits died in that split second? No sign of an rspca inspector stopping the traffic to let it live ,no money in it you see

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Just had a character in fancy dress with R.S.P.C.A. emblazoned across his chest in large blue letters, knock on the door and ask for a subscription.

Launched into what was plainly a memorised spiel re "those who love animals"

"To reassure us" he said he didn't want cash, but could we give him our bank details and he "would take care of everything" No doubt he would, but the clanging of warning bells was now loud enough to be audible in Battersea Dogs' Home at feeding time.

If he was a free agent, well I must admire his front and originality. If he was really from the RSPCA then that organisation sinks even lower in my estimation.

It must be a national campaign Dave, we've had a few up here this year. Not wanting a one off donation, but a direct debit for few quid a month. I just say I don't donate to political organisations, and wait for them try to deny it, they rarely can.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John