beggers belief

barry luxton

Still trying hard, bless 'em, £3.00 appears to be the minimum they will accept

A short note on donations, Barry

We have just 36 days until the election and we're relying on your support to get the Tories out. David Cameron has donations pouring in from a small group of multimillionaires, but we're proud to be building a new style of British election campaign: funded by small donations from tens of thousands of passionate voters like you.

Will you be one of our generous donors? Whatever you can afford even if it's just £3 will make a difference to the outcome of this election, and the future of our country. It takes just two minutes. Thank you.

3 quid i can get something usefull for that ,a dog that writes or some fluffy big cat or maybe a brown child!

Talking about donkeys (not so much in foreign countries )what are they for ? The same with goats i would pay to have them all shot

Whens the last time you ever saw either in harness

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

3 quid i can get something usefull for that ,a dog that writes or some fluffy big cat or maybe a brown child!

Talking about donkeys (not so much in foreign countries )what are they for ? The same with goats i would pay to have them all shot

Whens the last time you ever saw either in harness

There you go saying the dangdest things again. You do realise that goat farming both dairy and meat is a big business?

http://www.allgoats.com/commercial.html

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

goat farming both dairy and meat is a big business

I'm very fond of goat's cheese, and cabralito asada (pardon my Spanish) is delicious.

Cory - I know horse-meat is common in France - what about donkey-meat ?

• Like 1

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Dave. Horse meat is not THAT common in France, it depends where you live. In the nort of France in the eastern part of the Nord Pas De Calais they have horse meat butchers. There are hundreds of them in Paris, but in Caen there is only one that I know of. I have never been offered horse meat. The only French person I know that eats it from time to time is my sister-in-law and she only buys it because it is cheap.

I have eaten and like donkey meat. We went skiing one winter and we took my mum-in-law with us. One morning when we were out skiing Granny went to the market to get some victuals. When I got back from my skiing there was a big basket on the table with fresh bread, butter and various saucisson-sec. I'm very partial to charcuiterie so I was soon tucking into crusty bread and saucisson. When I was half way through my meal I noticed there was a little ticket on the sauccison that read "Saucisson d'Âne". I knew I should know what the word "Âne" was but it took me about fifteen minutes before it dawned on me that I had just scoffed donkey meat salami. It was just as good, if not better than pork salami. Now when I go to visit Mum-in-Law she always tries to find a sausson d'âne for me.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

There you go saying the dangdest things again. You do realise that goat farming both dairy and meat is a big business?

Theres always been goat cheese but i guess the bigger the foreign influx the bigger the demand but your not telling me its big compared to cows and pigs and sheep?

I like rogefort myself but would buy sheep cheese from our sheep ,

You forgot the donkeys

We visited the local "sanctuary" (collection or hoard) and it was full of spiteful noisy inhabitants only fit for dog food

Why do people collect them ? As companions for horses perhaps but theres no beaches to make them earn their keep around here ,shoot them all and the goats

Theres always been goat cheese but i guess the bigger the foreign influx the bigger the demand but your not telling me its big compared to cows and pigs and sheep?

I like rogefort myself but wouldnt buy sheep cheese from our sheep ,

You forgot the donkeys

We visited the local "sanctuary" (collection or hoard) and it was full of spiteful noisy inhabitants only fit for dog food

Why do people collect them ? As companions for horses perhaps but theres no beaches to make them earn their keep around here ,shoot them all and the goats

And yes i posted twice thinking about rubbish goats in some old farmers collection of rubbish pulling my trousers down trying to eat tbem ,if either were worth anything whatsover why are sancturies and the charities full of them

Theres a mottly collection of alpacas? (the little ones) up the road ,they replaced a motley collection of goats ,not of any value their not harvested for wool just a fad i guess but pretty useless al the ssme ,some old lady hoarding animals that one day will need rehoming on tax payers money ,why is importing live foreign animals of any kind alowed today ?snake pie?

We have enough foreigners of the human kind why should we import their grub to fall over as well?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

One reason that SOME farmers keep a couple of goats is that they can and will eat plants that are toxic to other stock. My aunt keeps about 60 sheep and a couple of goats. The goats are there because they will eat ragwort with no i'll effect. Some horsey people keep goats for the same reason plus they make good stable companions.

You are very narrow minded chesters. If something does not fit with your lifestyle then we should all be denied it.

I am a realist if sanctuaries are filled with things perhaps those things shouldnt be encouraged ,pulling ragwort is better than goats anytime ,i close my eyes and i can smell the reek of either

Yes you are right i wont ever again go abroad so put one way turnstiles are those places where you can go abroad ,i dont need a plane ban them ,boats are ok until one flies overhead while i am on the phone .

I will happily ban anything i dont need ,because as i said before i am alright jack

The most annoying (and theres many) things about goats is their insistance on using you as a ladder when your metal detecting and like sheep they crap everywhere you put your knee

At least the little sheep i come across have a use they are recycled into moslems food in the ghetto next door to their field ,they keep the grass short for me ,they get money for the owner eating them stops the moslems eating our children sorted!

Tough little buggers the ram gets a little concerned i maybe welsh and if i get to near his flock he doesnt butt he just pushes me over when i am digging a hole on my knees ,i am 20 stone he wins everytime ,luckily he doesnt butt (having been bowled over by romneys many times that does hurt) so i just detect away from him and his women after all its their field until theyre chops

Not sure what breed they are a couple of feet high with his balls on the ground but far stockier than jacobs and all white

Edited by chesters1

Anyway, reded thinks he squashed himself into top place last night, yet more is needed, money that is:

Barry —

If you were watching the debate tonight, I hope I did you and our party proud.

It was striking just how silent David Cameron was. He couldn't defend his record on the NHS and he had nothing to say about the future of our country.

Now, it's over to you, Barry. Join the 920 people a day who are donating to this campaign — it takes two minutes to chip in:

I'll donate £3

I'll donate £10

I'll donate £20

I'll donate another amount

Thank you, as ever, for your generosity.

Have a good night.

Ed

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway, reded thinks he squashed himself into top place last night, yet more is needed, money that is:

Barry —

If you were watching the debate tonight, I hope I did you and our party proud.

It was striking just how silent David Cameron was. He couldn't defend his record on the NHS and he had nothing to say about the future of our country.

Now, it's over to you, Barry. Join the 920 people a day who are donating to this campaign — it takes two minutes to chip in:

I'll donate £3

I'll donate £10

I'll donate £20

I'll donate another amount

Thank you, as ever, for your generosity.

Have a good night.

Ed

Do it barry you know it makes sense :rolleyes: the torys backsides are collapsing by the minuite now how can they ever call labour again chucking money about like confetti to buy votes that horid labour party are back up in the opinion polls why is that i wonder.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/generalelection/general-election-2015-tories-switch-to-campaign-plan-b-as-they-suffer-in-the-polls-10169064.html

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg