beggers belief

barry luxton

All,

I doubt the "3 quid" would be as bothersome as giving them your e-mail addy.

Dairy farmers keep a couple goats to eat the wild garlic and wild onions.

Goats suit me fine - - - - - - as long as they are on your street.

My Ukrainian wife eats horse and ass$ meat (some sort if sausages) AND she doesn't hesitate one moment to chew on my a$$

Phone

Begging and pleadings continue ha ha ha:

Barry —

I've just watched Ed launch our manifesto on stage in Manchester — the culmination of almost five years of work, inspired by conversations with tens of thousands of people across this wonderful country. It starts from a single, simple idea: that Britain only succeeds when working people succeed.

Now it's time for the final, most important bit: handing it over to you.

Barry, we've built this manifesto so you can prioritise the issues that matter most to you, your family and your community. Create your personalised version of the Labour manifesto in 30 seconds now:

See our manifesto

I am so proud to stand behind this vision for a stronger, fairer and more equal Britain — and I hope you will be too.

Best wishes,

Harriet

Harriet Harman

Deputy Leader of the Labour Party

A short note on donations, Barry

We have just 24 days until the election — and we're relying on your support to get the Tories out. David Cameron has donations pouring in from a small group of multimillionaires, but we're proud to be building a new style of British election campaign: funded by small donations from tens of thousands of passionate voters like you.

Will you be one of our generous donors? Whatever you can afford — even if it's just £3 — will make a difference to the outcome of this election, and the future of our country. It takes just two minutes. Thank you.

Donate

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Either your trying to take the pee out of us, or someones definitely taking the pee out of you Barry.

You've upset someone, and they think you're in need of political guidance.

Give us a list of people you've argued with and upset, over the last year or so.

On second thoughts, tell us who you haven't argued with, the list will be shorter! :D

John.

• Like 2

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

might have mentioned a referendum, can't remember now as I ............................so many off

• Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Barry,

Miliband promises to balance the books but won't set a date, as he unveils manifesto give-aways on pay, childcare and rail fares.

That's both a "promise" and a "manifesto" from a politician - what more can you ask????????

Phone

Harriet harman ,now their scraping the bottom of the barrel ,is her old mans lads mags pages stuck together again or are the lodgers complaining

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Go back to Eton Mr Cameron one of Mr Cameron henchman seen swearing what a very uncouth man.

http://www.channel4.com/news/david-cameron-ukelele-election-walkabout-eton-serenade

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Go back to Eton Mr Cameron one of Mr Cameron henchman seen swearing what a very uncouth man.

http://www.channel4.com/news/david-cameron-ukelele-election-walkabout-eton-serenade

paul.

you talking about the 'f' in busker:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=977855565558191

At last a word from the man himself, I give you red ed

Barry,

The manifesto I launched this morning tears up some old assumptions.

For too long, we have been told that what's good for the richest and most powerful is always good for the whole of our country.

Under this government, that belief has resulted in insecurity for millions, young people fated to have a worse life than their parents, and public services cut back to the core.

But I believe something different: that Britain only succeeds when working people succeed.

And with this manifesto, I seek to follow in the footsteps of the Labour Prime Ministers who have built the great institutions of our country.

All of them called time on the old way of doing things. In 1945, Clement Attlee called time on the dark days of the depression. In 1964, Harold Wilson beckoned in the white heat of the scientific revolution. In 1997, Tony Blair called time on a decaying public realm and said that our hospitals, our schools, and all our public services could once again be the best in the world.

Over the last four and a half years, I have been tested — tested for the privilege of leading this country. It is right that I have been, and I am ready.

I am ready to put an end to the tired old idea that we will all be OK as long as we look after the rich and powerful, ready to put into practice the truth that it is only when working people succeed that Britain succeeds.

If we win this election, I will work for that goal — I will fight for that goal — every single day, in everything I do and in every decision I make.

I know Britain can be better. The British people know Britain can be better. Together, let's make it happen.

Ed

A short note on donations, Barry

We have just 24 days until the election — and we're relying on your support to get the Tories out. David Cameron has donations pouring in from a small group of multimillionaires, but we're proud to be building a new style of British election campaign: funded by small donations from tens of thousands of passionate voters like you.

Will you be one of our generous donors? Whatever you can afford — even if it's just £3 — will make a difference to the outcome of this election, and the future of our country. It takes just two minutes. Thank you.

Donate

And oh dear, they might be sussing me out:

Barry — this is so great that I had to update you:

In the last two weeks, another 11,429 Labour supporters like you have made a donation online to our national campaign. It doesn't seem from our records that you're among this wonderful group of donors yet, Barry — but we really need anything you can spare.

It may not feel like you can make a difference on your own, but with so many of us chipping in, we are now raising MORE from people like you than the Tories are from multimillionaire hedge funds — more than £28,000 in small donations every day. It takes just two minutes to join in:

I'll make the average donation of £22.05

I'll donate another amount

We're achieving things together at this election that I honestly never thought possible — the collective generosity of tens of thousands of Labour supporters overwhelming the Tories' hedge-fund money machine.

I'm proud and grateful every day for the passion, dedication and kindness of all the wonderful people like you who are part of this campaign, contributing in so many ways. Thank you.

Iain

----- FORWARD -----

Barry,

We've just reached an incredible milestone — and I want to thank all of you for helping us get here:

We are now raising more money online from thousands of supporters like you than the Tories are getting from their hedge-fund millionaire friends.

If you haven't chipped in yet, now is the time to join the 19,226 people who donated in March. Be part of the first truly people-funded campaign in British electoral history, and help us keep up this historic momentum:

This is how the numbers stack up:

•Hedge-fund donors have been giving £24,435 a day to the Tories. When we saw that figure at the end of last year, we honestly weren't sure we'd be able to catch up.

•But we just pulled last month's numbers, and generous Labour supporters like you are now giving £28,792 online every day to our campaign to win this election.

I can't overstate this: what you are doing is absolutely phenomenal. And what's even better?

•Our average online donation is just £22.05 — from 19,226 people last month.

•Contrast that with the most recent figures on Tory hedge-fund donations: £37,965 on average — across just 38 donors.

With your help, we are changing the way politics is done in Britain — proving that the collective action of thousands of ordinary people can have more impact than a tiny circle of self-interested Tory donors. If you're not already part of this, you should be. It takes no time at all to donate:

Thank you to this wonderful, generous community for every way in which you're contributing to this campaign. It is simply brilliant to be on a team with you.

Best wishes,

Gloria

Gloria De Piero

General Election Campaign Deputy

Edited by barry luxton