actual fishing!

Happy Dude

It would have helped if someone had told me you both were comming up at Easter :)

just as well I'm a mind reader and expect the unexpected :P

the crew for the weekend is Snatcher, Jabee, Spasor, Orca, Markie and myself.. with Norrie providing the entertainment on his own boat as usual :)

Entertainment was all on your boat Davy....large lumps of stuff coming aboard....hee hee....and you thought it was a fish too !!!!!!!!! So, Snatchers not getting a fish now !!!!! Not with that lot aboard.....tis a shame....

BTW, I just might, be tempted to stay for longer than the three days.... :D

Nick, You're on mine mate !!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: I need a skate, and, going on past records, I will never get one !!! SO, its up to you ..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BTW, where are you all staying ????? The hotel is full !!!!!! :blink: I got the last room/s !!!!! :clap2: :clap2:

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many thanks kind sir, but It's coming to something when you need to rely on me to get a fish :D

You never know I might even have my boat in the water by then - but don't hold your breath.

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Many thanks kind sir, but It's coming to something when you need to rely on me to get a fish :D

You never know I might even have my boat in the water by then - but don't hold your breath.

Nick, I need something, or someone, to change my luck re a Common, or a tope...., you might be just the lad to do it...you could also try out yer new rod !!!!! :D

Theocritis..

Oh so I get blown out now <_<:huh:

Nooo not at all, I just didnt think you would want to spend time with the growen ups, hence the plan was you would be in the boat with Norrie to look after him.. you know how he struggles when he get's out to play himself :P

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Nooo not at all, I just didnt think you would want to spend time with the growen ups, hence the plan was you would be in the boat with Norrie to look after him.. you know how he struggles when he get's out to play himself :P

Pretty poor excuse for forgetting Nick BTW, took you only 5 hours to think of that one...

BTW, you up tomorrow or Sunday !!!! :rolleyes:

Theocritis..

Pretty poor excuse for forgetting Nick BTW, took you only 5 hours to think of that one...

Not forgoten.. all part of the cunning plan :)

BTW, you up tomorrow or Sunday !!!! :rolleyes:
Supposed to be tomorrow, but that wind aint looking like it's easing off :(

I've phoned my dad and told him we'll see what the wind is like in the morning then make a decision :)

I'll bring the 'Norrie Bingo' cards :thumbs:

Oh yer we can forget that :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

With talk of sharing beds, snatcher losing his cherry and Nick getting blown out, I am wondering what sort of event this is.

spot on there me oll sea dog :headhurt: i was gonna go up for the crack.. oops sorry the CRAIC! :clap2: but i might need to go up with a chastity belt now !...

norrie how many butt pads you got on yer boat ;);):P:P