actual fishing!

Happy Dude

Sounds like I could be "stumbling" into a GAY bar then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:help::help::giveup::wub::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Bring it on girls XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

STUMBLE John? I would have thought you`d be first in the queue!! With a tray of your feathery trinkets for the BOYS. :whistling::whistling:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok mate a Geordie animal may make them afraid,and be VERY AFRAID team :thumbs:

Bears I toss aside,been weight training all my life for this one. :rolleyes:

"Wrong turn" just punch out their lights :thumbs:

This sounds like it may be a party "nearly worthy"of Snatchers apperance"

Check out Terrys qoote on "lads week2005" bearing in mind we had a free bar bar for half the night!!!!!!! No sorry will not give you guys ammo :headhurt:

It will be a good weekend I am sure. Obviously a big common is my aim BUT just being there and seeing the wildlife will pull my string :thumbs:

Got quite strong upper body but when I talked to Peter the Fisherman at the Clash in the summer he gave me the "Fighting the skate stance" so will do more on the legs.

So Davy if I get passed a rod to burst mr cherrie I will be ready. How are your knots :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Ok mate a Geordie animal may make them afraid,and be VERY AFRAID team :thumbs:

Bears I toss aside,been weight training all my life for this one. :rolleyes:

"Wrong turn" just punch out their lights :thumbs:

This sounds like it may be a party "nearly worthy"of Snatchers apperance"

Check out Terrys qoote on "lads week2005" bearing in mind we had a free bar bar for half the night!!!!!!! No sorry will not give you guys ammo :headhurt:

It will be a good weekend I am sure. Obviously a big common is my aim BUT just being there and seeing the wildlife will pull my string :thumbs:

Got quite strong upper body but when I talked to Peter the Fisherman at the Clash in the summer he gave me the "Fighting the skate stance" so will do more on the legs.

So Davy if I get passed a rod to burst mr cherrie I will be ready. How are your knots :bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Ten out of Ten John......it should be a good weekend mate !!!! just hope the weather lightens up for it, the way its going, it will STILL be gales and rain !!!!! I just hope Davy, remembered to order decent weather !!!!! :thumbs: hes done a not bad job so far, the last couple of trips aint been too bad !!!!! :rolleyes:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Obviosly big skate is the number one target. Being a skate virgin(caught local thornies to about 3lb though) this is my main aim for the weekend.

I do really appreciate being invited over for this Easter bash. Most of the squad I have met before.Really looking forward to putting faces to a few more names.

If there is a drinking comp on the go will pass this time.Plan on a bit shore "night fishing" if possible.

Gallons of beer is my weekend game but a "one off" in LA !!!! got to fish to the max. Will appear in the bar like a bad smell at some stage but if anyone fancies a bit "APRES SKATE" I am your man.

Nearly forgot the photography bit :thumbs: Wildlife in abundance will be nice. Best buy a new 1 gig card for the camera.

Bring it on :clap2::clap2:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Obviosly big skate is the number one target. Being a skate virgin(caught local thornies to about 3lb though) this is my main aim for the weekend.

I do really appreciate being invited over for this Easter bash. Most of the squad I have met before.Really looking forward to putting faces to a few more names.

If there is a drinking comp on the go will pass this time.Plan on a bit shore "night fishing" if possible.

Gallons of beer is my weekend game but a "one off" in LA !!!! got to fish to the max. Will appear in the bar like a bad smell at some stage but if anyone fancies a bit "APRES SKATE" I am your man.

Nearly forgot the photography bit :thumbs: Wildlife in abundance will be nice. Best buy a new 1 gig card for the camera.

Bring it on :clap2::clap2:

Yep John, Common is the main target.....and I think you will get one, or two, or three....but bear in mind, it took three days hard fishing for me and Alan Taylor to get fish !!!! I think Davy was just having an "Off" day then......but we made it .....

BTW, You do know the Pier is about...ohhhh...100 feet from the hotel !! dont you ?? a gentle lob, and you're into over 200 feet of water !!!! Might even hook into a common there too !! Every chance mate ... :thumbs:

Pics of wildlife ??? what d'you want...Deer, Otters, White tails, Goldens, porpoises, dolphins, ??. I just hope Davy will have been feeding them, and they perform as requested..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: They usually do, including Sammy, the tame seagull !!!! :D :D :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hiya,

I see there is no pressure on me at all on this trip to produce the goods :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Snatcher ... one thing you never need to worry about is my knots.. mine always hold.. unlike Norries :P

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Hiya,

I see there is no pressure on me at all on this trip to produce the goods :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Snatcher ... one thing you never need to worry about is my knots.. mine always hold.. unlike Norries :P

I recall someone saying that Norries knots were "legendry" :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

I've heard them called a few things.. normaly starting with cr** :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

:clap2: I believe that under human rights legislation you could be causing Norrie suffering and offending his human rights by calling the integrity of his knots into question. A round in the club would be deemed suitable compensation. :clap2:

Go on then :drunk::drunk:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair