LA Easter weekend

Snatcher

John, Hi Mate...right, if your at mine, near Bonnybridge BTW....for about 2pm..ish...then we can have a cup of tea etc....then 3.1/2 hours later, we'll be at the hotel !!!!!

Booked in for Fri,Sat,Sun nights.....we can leave when we feel like it on the Monday....no rush at all mate... :thumbs:

If your lucky, you wont see this again, a terribly dangerous hazard to shipping !!!! :blink:

post-1889-1169140471_thumb.jpg

But, you will see LOTS of this place...The Old Pier at LA.... :clap2:

post-1889-1169140644_thumb.jpg

And, Mibbes , if you are awake early enough..!! some of these... :sun:

post-1889-1169140609_thumb.jpg

:clap2: Is that what they call the mother ship? :clap2:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonnybridge it is then Norrie :thumbs: Like the photos and love that sunrise. If its decent weather thats me up early then. In fact will it be worth going to bed :drunk::drunk::rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Jan 18 2007, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:clap2: Is that what they call the mother ship? :clap2:

Yep, Norm, Its a real Mother !!!!! :D :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Guy what will my/our target species be off the shore??? My plan was to spin for a few mackies,coalies/pollack and then deadbait with them using my beachcaster gear. Am I far off the mark with this plan? was thinging maybe conger :thumbs:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

No beachcaster needed for the conger Snatch, if they're playing you will literally get them at your feet :)

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Guy what will my/our target species be off the shore??? My plan was to spin for a few mackies,coalies/pollack and then deadbait with them using my beachcaster gear. Am I far off the mark with this plan? was thinging maybe conger :thumbs:

not much chance of any mackies at that time john , but we should get a few pollock an coalies an may be a conger or two off the pier , there,s also a couple other marks we can try for spurs an thornies , i,ll get you rigged up with some beachcasting gear so you can just bring yer spinning gear :thumbs: might even have a go for a big dab if the tide times are right :clap2::clap2:

not much chance of any mackies at that time john , but we should get a few pollock an coalies an may be a conger or two off the pier , there,s also a couple other marks we can try for spurs an thornies , i,ll get you rigged up with some beachcasting gear so you can just bring yer spinning gear :thumbs: might even have a go for a big dab if the tide times are right :clap2::clap2:

Guy. There are Mackeral to be had all year round up there....so, hopefully, you should get some.... :D :D

John, it might be a wee bit early, but bring yer fly gear, we can have a go off the boat for some Pollock , and Coalies,drifting up and down off the pier....it's something else..... :D :D

Theocritis..

Norrie m8, is it the same crowd as the last time that are coming up, I quite fancy heading up on the Friday staying Sat and heading back down on Sunday ? last wee session up there was great :drunk::drunk::fishing::whistling:

Aye John, It was too, wasnt it ??? :D The only difference in the "gathering" is Snatcher, same old faces as last year mate....mibbes even ST as well !!!

Get yer A** up there !!! :D :D

Theocritis..