FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

Paul, It will take a lot more drink than you can handle to get John pickled......I've tried it mate !!!!! :):) but then I'm only a youngster, and got to be in bed for 2am !!!! :):) and be careful, cos he WILL make you 200 !!! :)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the theory Norrie :thumbs: Anyone want any sandeels/lures of any description/brooches tying up for the meet???

Fancy one of these Guy?? a nice wee hair slide to go into your Shirley Temple locks

john you would need to nail it to my napper no hair there !! :wallbash::angry::thumbs:

Paul, It will take a lot more drink than you can handle to get John pickled......I've tried it mate !!!!! :):) but then I'm only a youngster, and got to be in bed for 2am !!!! :):) and be careful, cos he WILL make you 200 !!! :)

But Norrie, I`ve got a cunning plan. We`ll tie them into a long-line, which you can tow around Luce bay at weekends!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

But Norrie, I`ve got a cunning plan. We`ll tie them into a long-line, which you can tow around Luce bay at weekends!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Thats not very nice mind :rolleyes: Guy how about earrings,could tie you something that might scare the midges away :thumbs: . Are you still planning to shore fish on the Saturday night??? Spinning off the shore any good for pollack/coalfish there. Do the mackerel come right in?

Opening up the van this weekend Guy,really looking forward to it. Had some real happy times over there and met a lot of you maniacs there as well :thumbs: Bring it on :clap2:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Aha, another Cunning Stunt :blink: !!!!!! you clever boy you :thumbs: !!!! ok yer on mate !!! :):)

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

then I'm only a youngster,

:rolleyes::blink: Of course You are :blink::rolleyes:

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

:rolleyes::blink: Of course You are :blink::rolleyes:

OI LENNY!!!

Don`t get grand-dad started. After all, Norries got a boat at L.A. and you ain`t. :boat:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Thats not very nice mind :rolleyes: Guy how about earrings,could tie you something that might scare the midges away :thumbs: . Are you still planning to shore fish on the Saturday night??? Spinning off the shore any good for pollack/coalfish there. Do the mackerel come right in?

Opening up the van this weekend Guy,really looking forward to it. Had some real happy times over there and met a lot of you maniacs there as well :thumbs: Bring it on :clap2:

not be worth spinning for mackeral john but there should be a pollock of two to be had !

i,ll be fishin all day various marks but i,ll be on the pier sat night , got a new trick to try !! :rolleyes::thumbs:

And a buddy to fish with :thumbs: Will try and cut down on the ale :headhurt: Thats plan A anyway :rolleyes:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy