FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

I told you on the phone Les. I am now tea total. Well nearly.

sounds like you are getting the excuses ready, or has your liver run up the white flag at last??

coffee total i would have thought, not tea ;)

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate this part of any trip. The f*****g packing!!!!! :wallbash: Even with no passengers, I`ll have trouble getting it all in the car. AND I`ll be stopping off on the way and buying more stuff. AND I`ve been given a list of things to buy in Fort William for the missus.

If I was going to the middle of the African jungle. No problems. Big machette, first aid kit and a bit of clobber!

Lochaline? Everything plus a collapsible kitchen sink! Now I have to decide what to leave out.

Lose the shore fishing gear - now I`ll have an excuse to stop in the bar!! :clap2::clap2:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Lose the shore fishing gear - now I`ll have an excuse to stop in the bar!! :clap2::clap2:

might be clutching at straws here but ,here goes if you need a loan of some beachcasting gear for sat night paul i,ve got plenty ...just a thought you can use mine i,ll be in the pub!! :thumbs::thumbs::clap2:

might be clutching at straws here but ,here goes if you need a loan of some beachcasting gear for sat night paul i,ve got plenty ...just a thought you can use mine i,ll be in the pub!! :thumbs::thumbs::clap2:

guy,

i'm sure my boy liam would find a use for your shore gear...

he's desperate for a conger and it would keep HIM out the pub

plus i should have a spare place on the boat 1 day for you if you want??

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

WoooHooo Internet back at long last ,well i will fishing the pier on Sat night for sure as i have only had one species this year and need to boost the total ,aint even had a doggy yet only 4 flounder.

New rod fae Stan arrives tomorrow so will have to give it its first outing at LA :fishing:

Days to do are gettin few :yeah::marinheiro::clap2::clap:

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

guy,

i'm sure my boy liam would find a use for your shore gear...

he's desperate for a conger and it would keep HIM out the pub

plus i should have a spare place on the boat 1 day for you if you want??

sent you a pm les ,

i,ll bring a set of gear for liam to use from the pier on sat les , he can keep us land lubbers company !

dont know if it,ll keep him off the drink though cause Snatcher is gonna be fishin the pier also... :headhurt::headhurt::thumbs:

You`ve only had the one species Lenny?

I`ve not even seen the briney so far this year! Roll on Thursday and a couple of casts off the old pier. The red cod won`t know whats hit `em.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

WoooHooo Internet back at long last ,well i will fishing the pier on Sat night for sure as i have only had one species this year and need to boost the total ,aint even had a doggy yet only 4 flounder.

New rod fae Stan arrives tomorrow so will have to give it its first outing at LA :fishing:

Days to do are gettin few :yeah::marinheiro::clap2::clap:

me an wee davy will be there early sat morn lenny gonna go to a mark away from LA first but we,ll call down an see you first !!

i,ve got a spy up there just now for the week he,s gonna fish a few marks to see whats about an then meet us up there sat morn!!

me an wee davy will be there early sat morn lenny gonna go to a mark away from LA first but we,ll call down an see you first !!

i,ve got a spy up there just now for the week he,s gonna fish a few marks to see whats about an then meet us up there sat morn!!

Spot on Guy we should be doon there late Friday night ,might try to get a couple oh hours at Fortwilliam on the way doon before gettin the last ferry accross and get tae LA for a couple oh pints before closing :thumbs:

Paul good to know someone has had less than me apart fae Neil blankalot Jackson :clap2::clap2: Yip those red coddies are waiting M8

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

Had my first fishing trip out for the year yesterday. Sneaked in a bit spinning off the back of Port Logan pier. Look what I caught first cast,a wee pollack :thumbs:

Snatchersfirstfishof2007.jpg

Young Snatcher had quite a tustle with his first one

Chrissfirstfishof2007.jpg:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Ian called in on Freddie today and said he will sort out that engine for you asap. Seen Christine today,catching a few rays outside of Mariners. Your youngun was playing in the park.

Roll on Friday :clap2::clap2:

ps,seen Andy Wainwrights boat for the first time. Aint she a beaut

Newboat.jpg

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy