FTAO Snatcher....

Norrie

I should be at Norries about this time next week :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::clap2:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be at Norries about this time next week :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::clap2:

If that`s the case, you`ll be spending an hour at Nicks. `Cos the bar won`t be open when you arrive :headhurt:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

In that case John, your pics will only be a tad blurred. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Joking apart John. Norries a very competant driver! I`ve never witnessed him overtake more than 15 cars and a coach at one go, on a narrow road, heading towards a blind summit.

I have :headhurt:

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Been doing some sorting Lindy. And guess what I found. A bag of disposable plates an` stuff!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

POST # 69

Woohoo well done Paul

Norrie 99Snatcher 75spasor 70theguyfulla45Davy Holt37jabee36nick30The Skink20blindog18Orca18Norm B18Happy Dude16Ian Burrett15chappers8Ticketty Boo!7Spur-Hound3Manxman2Humber2Fastd2conger conger1tack41Vagabond 1

And I am not counting the posts manually like you lot :headhurt:

Edited by Orca
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

If that`s the case, you`ll be spending an hour at Nicks. `Cos the bar won`t be open when you arrive :headhurt:

Paul...We will be fishing matey...:):) Not drinking.. :schmoll: .theres plenty time for that..:thumbdown:..fishing is...1615hrs..:boat:....till 1645 hrs !!!!! that will give us plenty of time to be first in the bar at 1700hrs.... :drunk::drunk:

Post # 2,465,988.....:whistling::whistling:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Snatcher...Well mate, just to let you know, that in about 6 hours, we will be wending our way up to LA, (eventually), via, Loch Etive, to try out the waters,...and make sure that there are still some fish there for you....:)...also, will be trying out the local hostelry,...for...A. Liquid refreshments B,..Food, and last of all, C...Comfort .. :thumbs:

Will report back to you on Sunday evening ...:):)

Might even give Jabees mate..Ol' Keef a call in the morning !!!! :clap2: :clap2: see what pearls of wisdom he has for us !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Theocritis..

Snatcher...Well mate, just to let you know, that in about 6 hours, we will be wending our way up to LA, (eventually), via, Loch Etive, to try out the waters,...and make sure that there are still some fish there for you....:)...also, will be trying out the local hostelry,...for...A. Liquid refreshments B,..Food, and last of all, C...Comfort .. :thumbs:

Will report back to you on Sunday evening ...:):)

Might even give Jabees mate..Ol' Keef a call in the morning !!!! :clap2: :clap2: see what pearls of wisdom he has for us !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You go and enjoy yourself Norrie. This old git has to work all weekend :wallbash: And Monday, and Tuesday!! But come Wednesday I`ll maybe start making my way North. The weather should be turning nice by then. But I`ve put in an order for snow next weekend. It`ll make the mink easier to spot :clap2::clap2:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

You go and enjoy yourself Norrie. This old git has to work all weekend :wallbash: And Monday, and Tuesday!! But come Wednesday I`ll maybe start making my way North. The weather should be turning nice by then. But I`ve put in an order for snow next weekend. It`ll make the mink easier to spot :clap2::clap2:

He he he...Oh!!, I will Paul.....the forecast for tomorrow and Sunday is very good actually !!!! It would be good with snow next week, thats what I bought the 4x4 for !!!! :D :D

Theocritis..