Porgy Capture, North of Scotland

Norrie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tom ,could make it at work if required????????????????????????

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Tom ,could make it at work if required????????????????????????

John, never worry, I just hope Fisheries eventually catch up with him. Don't hold your breath however as sea "anglers" have been profiting from the sale of Porbeagles at Scrabster for decades now. :angry:

Safety habits last a lifetime.

if you read the article in the paper you might have noticed a quote from a well known scottish "shark expert" who was also on the trip and who should know better as i've heard him bang on about catch and release....tosser!!!!!!!

seems like things like principles go out the window when there is only one boat left in the area you want to fish <_<

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

Dont worry he"ll get what he deserves sooner or later.

BTW I'm Davey B's partner in the new boat - Stormdrift. Nice to meet y"all. :rolleyes:

Hi Jim,...Welcome to AN....and well done on the new boat !!!! Hopefully will see you and Davey in April !!! :D :D

if you read the article in the paper you might have noticed a quote from a well known scottish "shark expert" who was also on the trip and who should know better as i've heard him bang on about catch and release....tosser!!!!!!!

seems like things like principles go out the window when there is only one boat left in the area you want to fish <_<

Les, What paper did you see it in ??...I dont have any quotes like that in the article from the Sun that I read mate..Just the one from his friend !!! :blink: :blink:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hi Jim

Just keep that Benson fella in order and I know you're going to have a very successful boat up there in Scrabster. Not sure when but I will be seeing you later this year. May just have to bring some diving gear and the semtex and sort the problem out :D

(Just in case mr MI5 is reading - tis a joke, in poor taste these days perhaps, but as the authorities let the boat in question break all the rules and then fine him a paltry £1000 it makes you wonder what can be done about cowboys like him that break all the rules all the time and get away with it.)

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Hi Jim

Just keep that Benson fella in order and I know you're going to have a very successful boat up there in Scrabster. Not sure when but I will be seeing you later this year. May just have to bring some diving gear and the semtex and sort the problem out :D

Oh yere keep an eye on him.. especialy when he is near a pier with the boat ;) (sorry tiggs there is still miles left in that one :) )

(Just in case mr MI5 is reading - tis a joke, in poor taste these days perhaps, but as the authorities let the boat in question break all the rules and then fine him a paltry £1000 it makes you wonder what can be done about cowboys like him that break all the rules all the time and get away with it.)

Yup Nick is does make you wonder, it also makes you wonder about the mentality of the people that chose to go out fishing with him given that it was common knowlage that he was opperating without a Licence.

As for SFPA they already know about it from last year, so they will probably need an update on this years activities and I suppose the more complaints the more chance of it being acted on. given that the Porgies have been sold in the Market there must be a paper trail to follow.

Scrabster SFPA office

Old Harbour Buildings

Scrabster

Telephone 01847 895074

Fax: 01847 894377

Mind you given that this is all takling place under the noses of the Scrabster office it may be wise reporting it via another office, detals of them can be found here : http://www.sfpa.gov.uk/addresses.asp?selec...e=addresses.asp

Edited by Davy Holt

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"