elton sets new record at wingham

****glyn****

after a lot of discusion between terry and me (wingham baillifs ) . we have decided that elton now holds the new record for the amount ot tackle one person takes fishing .

the tractor and trailor we used to take him to his swim has now been put on sick leave untill the springs recover :D:D:D

catch ya later glyn

Nice one Glyn!! I thought with our trailer me and Andrew would have held that "record" at least!!

That was very cruel though as I was all set to give my congratulations on a new PB for Elton!!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

I think he did set a new PB for 'weight of mud clinging to me boots'.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

To how many ghillies does a tractor and trailer equate ?

Presumably the ladies record is held by "Jan of the two ghillies",

Chevin's once-stated ambition was to go fishing accompanied by eight such attendants - four to carry his gear and four to carry him in a Sedan chair.

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

after a lot of discusion between terry and me (wingham baillifs ) . we have decided that elton now holds the new record for the amount ot tackle one person takes fishing .

Your making it up Glyn!

Elton doesn't own any tackle, he borrows it off of other people when he turns up.

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

LOL I wish. I blanked in style and got caked in mud for my efforts :)

It was lucky that Terry was there with the tractor, as I don't have a barrow and you couldn't drive round the lake.

I don't know what I'd have done if Glyn hadn't been there to take the pee as we loaded. :D Still, I suspect he was relieved that it took the focus away from his Barbie-wagon ;)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

When I first read the title, (and knowing Eltons reputation) I thought it was going to be about eating beefburgers. :rolleyes:;)

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

elton there is nowt wrong with the barbie wagon (suzuki jeep with soft top for those who dont know )

it only cost £100 and and drives round the lake in the mud unlike your van full up with food :clap2::clap2::clap2:

catch ya later :thumbs:

Edited by ****glyn****