Lidl Fishing Tackle is back!

Peter Waller

you are still getting ripped off with some stuff at lidles though.

we had the same stuff at lidles here, the other week, and it was maybe 30% cheaper, for the same stuff, than they charged you lot.

the reels were 5€ here for instance.

cheers dave :)

Edited by captain cojones

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OI OI,

Went down first thing to avoid the rush,( there was 5 people in the store including me) but got a number of good cheap gear

just started sea fishing so bought a triangle rod-rest sort of thingy, some snap light's, & a box of luers, they look alright but at that price who gives a sh$t, Might go back to-morrow for a telly-rod to keep in the boot. ANYBODY BUY ONE-WHAT THEY LIKE.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Certainly are good! Just bought a box and I reckon they are excellent. Also bought starlights and large landing net, which I also thought very good. Not impressed with much of it this time though. Had hoped the gear bags would be well suited to lures but too many small compartments for my taste, good quality though.

I was going to buy a landing net but I was a bit worried that it wasn't strong enough for normal fishing, anyone used it for pike/carp fishing?

Errrm

I bought the fish finder yesterday, and must now work out to use it - I don't have a boat. I thought of walking round a local gravel pit and checking the depth of some of the swims. I just wondered how robust it is - is it OK to gently cast it (or throw it?) the length of the cable (12 metres), or does it need to be lowered into the water?

john clarke

Guest Ferret1959

The weight on the cable will cause it to come back to shore if you just chuck or cast it out.

Try using a pole.

i had a look yesterday whats in our local store is an americanised version of tackle probably ordered by a non angler ,bought a box of lights but the rest is nasty tat probably best left in china.

i was surprised there was some left last year it went by the trolly load and appeared at vastly marked up prices at every car boot we went to!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

you are still getting ripped off with some stuff at lidles though.

we had the same stuff at lidles here, the other week, and it was maybe 30% cheaper, for the same stuff, than they charged you lot.

the reels were 5€ here for instance.

cheers dave :)

a german couple i met in lidls a few years ago were appalled at the prices ours being double what they pay in germany (£ 4 £) for the exact same products

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

i bought one of the hook packs yesterday...OK, the lures looked great value i may pick up another pack today as I usually lose them.

I'm going to get another box of the starlights and the waders as a small pair for sneeking into the car.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY