Blair .... Good Or Bad.

hembo

People sit in their big houses with two cars in the driveway, watch their 42" plasma Tvs, then later switch on one of their computers and pay over the internet for their next foreign holiday. Labour have failed in many ways, but dare anybody with a long memory really risk going back to the disaster that was life in Britain under the Tory government? Just do a few calculations and work out what your monthly re-payments will rise to if the interest rate goes back up to over 15%.

Maybe they can afford to sit in their big houses with their big cars on their drives watching their big tvs because the total personnel debt in the UK stands at 1.258 trillion yes trillion pounds, of which personnel consumer credit stands at 212 billion pounds, they just borrow borrow borrow but then isn't that a labour policy(figures obtained from the ESRC (economic and social research council) website).

Interestingly apparently only one in five people of working age who are not working are classed as unemployed now.

Edited by snakey1

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be that 250,000 are now coming in each month from eastern europe? Is that a reasonable guess.
I don't know where you get your stats from, but they are not real. That would be the equivalent of the population off Scotland arriving every 20 months. Also if by 'eastern europrean' you mean Poles, as far as I can am concerned they are welcome here. During the war a lot of Polish pilots flew Spitfires in the Battle of Britain (302 Squadron, 303 Squadron) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9EmAM9A5-A. A few Poles and Czech pilots also flew in Bomber Command too. Short memories some of us Brits have when it comes to wartime allies. Shame on you.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

With 600,000 extra civil servants to pay, for producing nothing, how can the Bank of England be expected to control inflation, ie what you get for your money.

By raising interest rates, that's how!

Homebuyers are having to subsidise the new votes that Labour has bought with taxpayers' money.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Lets ignore the fact that the rate in May 1997 was higher at 6.25%, and had been as high as 15% in 1989. Lets blame labour...

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

But for the first time in many years I won't have a view. Well the local woodlands are quite nice, and the stream at the bottom of the garden ain't bad. But no real view like Ardtornish Castle and the Sound of Mull...

On the bright side, if you don't have a view you'll be at no risk of someone building a new housing estate on it... :whistling::P

I don't know where you get your stats from, but they are not real. That would be the equivalent of the population off Scotland arriving every 20 months. Also if by 'eastern europrean' you mean Poles, as far as I can am concerned they are welcome here. During the war a lot of Polish pilots flew Spitfires in the Battle of Britain (302 Squadron, 303 Squadron) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9EmAM9A5-A. A few Poles and Czech pilots also flew in Bomber Command too. Short memories some of us Brits have when it comes to wartime allies. Shame on you.

Then you are going to have to slag off the news papers posted yesterday as an untrue article. Quote sub headline the star, 2nd page, 'almost a quarter of a million eastern europeons are now pouring into britain every month'. Further, experts warned that there is no end in site. New goverment figures show the migration flood from lada driving countries is now hitting staggering proportions. The article doen't mention the emotive subject of polish pilots so i don't know where that come from. It is even running a pole (excuse the pun) to see if the public wish to quit the eu to end the immigration crisis.

So my friend if you email me your address i will post the paper to you free of charge if you don't wish to take my word on it. Then you can check with the paper to see if they are miss-quoting goverment figures or are the goverment lying. Cheers. Shame on you for jumping to the wrong conclusion.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..