Amble weekend 23/24-10-04 space available

peterthefisherman

Just keeping you informed on conditions around this area..at this moment in time it is 30 mile an hour winds gusting to 40.. south westerly. rough seas, boy you will have a fast drift if it keeps up lol.lol.lol. shall keep posting.

cheers bv

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter

What time are you and Shaun planning on arriving in Alnwick tomorrow night - you have my mobile no. - give me a call sometime tomorrow.

Cheers

John

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

Norrie:

Peter/Jon, Sorry to hear that you cant make it, but guess what ????. I can now go fishing......for one day only tho'. I tried to phone you Peter,but you are obviously having a great time on The Lake...So will call you tonight.....   :D      :D   Mick and I are going down on Friday night...   :D  

I can't get a flight Norrie :o just got out, the rods are ready but no flights available to your place in time. Next time mate, just remember what I taught you :D

Have a good trip lads if you can get out.

Cheers for now.

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

BV, WooooHoooooooo,Thanks for that, canny wait. I'm just getting ready to leave,so Amble better look out, well Alnwick tonight, the White Swan hotel to be precise.We should be there for about 9pm, and drunk for 10 past... :D:D Thanks for your help. :D:D Alan, I will take plenty pics and will be in touch over the Saturday....tho' not for long mind.... :P:rolleyes: as I hope to be very busy with your leadheads to spend long on the phone. Mibbes in between drifts eh!!!!!

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/