The "ring Thing"

kleinboet

Bluezulu - just off topic for a moment. Why did you pick on Ferret on these pages? You know he has been banned on here, and cannot answer for himself. I think you should contact him and explain!

It would appear that you think you can post on this site with no regard for anyone else!

The topic we are discussing on here was peoples thoughts on a news item. Not "points scoring"!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rabbit
Sorry about the delay, I had a few things to do before tomorrow.

Chesters1 - As one of the few members here I hold in esteem, I have noticed, but never said anything. Your knowledge of Afrikaans belies your portrayal of a "yokel" on here, as I believe you are hiding an acute mind!

Rabbit - as you said, you and I do not often see eye to eye, but thank you for pointing out the obvious to those who would not listen!

BZ - There you go again, misinformed as usual! Where, oh where, do you get your information. You are a sucker for misinformation! But, because you thought you could score points for it, I will tell you that I received the information that rabbit had joined the other site by e-mail from ferret!

I was uninterested in the fact as I no longer use that site!

OK KB I f you cant look out for a neighbour then it a bad day. Like I have said your politics are all wrong and your best friend is Chesters , but hey no ones perfect.The fact that you say Chesters is one of the FEW members on AN you ''hold in esteem'', I would be more than interested to know who the rest on your short list would be? Don't think it's me , and I bet it ain't that horrid BZ either. He's a case isn't he ?? :headhurt:, but just a typical Brummie, ...bless.

I like you don't visit Matchpool much these days, and I havn't seen heard or spoke with Ferret for ages,, don't think Matchpool is ready for for me somehow. Still they seem like nice people on there, even have a Goodnight Thread :2: and they keep there replies to just a sentence or less, which wouldn't suit old grumpy bum at all.

Not for me really. BZ likes it though :thumbs:

#86 ;)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All this talk of who I hold in esteem.

I hold people who will discuss openly things that are open to different points of view, (that includes you too, Rabbit). Not back off saying "this is too contentious"

I have always said that I see no "grey" areas, a thing or action is either right or wrong! If I have a reputation for being dogged, that is why, and I have never kept it a secret.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

This topic seems to have wandered from its original thread on severel occasions from its original theme of one girl and her holy ring, to teenage pregnancy(although that at least did have some relation to the topic), to housing ,to immigration to the end of the world as we know it, to winegums, point scoring, who doesn't get on with who and back again and yet its still managed to get 226 posts without being closed, outstanding i feel.

I'm still waiting for newt to give us the americans stand on allowing religious paraphernalia into schools however as kleinboet did use them as an example of a country with tighter restrictions on what can and cannot be worn at school.

This topic seems to have wandered from its original thread on severel occasions from its original theme of one girl and her holy ring, to teenage pregnancy(although that at least did have some relation to the topic), to housing ,to immigration to the end of the world as we know it, to winegums, point scoring, who doesn't get on with who and back again and yet its still managed to get 226 posts without being closed, outstanding i feel.

I'm still waiting for newt to give us the americans stand on allowing religious paraphernalia into schools however as kleinboet did use them as an example of a country with tighter restrictions on what can and cannot be worn at school.

yep great isnt it ,it may have lasted longer than the girls resolve now she's in the media ;)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

snakey1 - I have absolutely no clue what the current policy might be and indeed, am pretty sure there is no single policy across the country.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

i think wearing guns for religious reasons is frowned upon now in n america :D;)

this is a great thread and greatfully varied

so we have iron willed girls with rings

pregnancy of less than ironed willed girls (rings or not)

immigrants

another forum

the common market (or euro union depending on your view)

winegums

guns

cherries

america

france

a little bit of interesting discourse

will add more :D

Edited by chesters1

If she doesn't want sex before marriage all she has to do is say no. Why does she need a ring? Is it to remind her to say no, or what?

i think it is a rubbish idea i spoke to my nephew (he is 17) and the lil brat says she would be banged (slang talk for beaten up. <_<