Pranks

severus

Not mine, but worth passing on.

My uncle Norm served in the US Navy serving on a supply ship off Okinawa and other places during WWII. The latrine on his ship consisted of a long bench in a room running from one side of the vessel to the other; holes were cut into the bench every few feet to allow sailors a place to relieve themselves. There was no flush mechanism: seawater was continually pumped through a channel beneath the bench, drawing it up from the port side and depositing it to starboard. Not real high-tech, but that's how it worked.

One day he waited until most of the "seats" were occupied by fellow sailors, then he dropped a large wad of paper which he had lit afire into a hole on the port side. He could tell exactly where the fiery paper was by watching his fellow tars jump off the crapper, one by one. :P

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

Similar one a good friend expedited on board one of HER Majesties finest!!! Every so often you get an invited(??) dignitary to carry out what is called 'Rounds' onboard. This means everyone cleaning like stupid B's for a couple of days and nights!! Anyway my oppo (Best mate) gets the heads to clean (Toilets) and in the end trap he sticks A block of Cadburys Dairy just up under the rim!!! Guess the rest!! :D Guy walks in and the Jossman (Navy police) takes a near fit!!! "What the F*** is THAT!!!!" Finger under rim and "Mmmmmm Yes it's sh1t Master!!!! Dirty gits must have sneaked in!!!!

Got himself bloody dragged over the side nearly he did!! BUT best was the Skipper (Captain) though it was hilarious!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Similar one a good friend expedited on board one of HER Majesties finest!!! Every so often you get an invited(??) dignitary to carry out what is called 'Rounds' onboard. This means everyone cleaning like stupid B's for a couple of days and nights!! Anyway my oppo (Best mate) gets the heads to clean (Toilets) and in the end trap he sticks A block of Cadburys Dairy just up under the rim!!! Guess the rest!! :D Guy walks in and the Jossman (Navy police) takes a near fit!!! "What the F*** is THAT!!!!" Finger under rim and "Mmmmmm Yes it's sh1t Master!!!! Dirty gits must have sneaked in!!!!

Got himself bloody dragged over the side nearly he did!! BUT best was the Skipper (Captain) though it was hilarious!!

We used to tell rookie air mechanic ratings that there was a pool table on board ship that used velcro on the balls and table to stop them rolling during any kind of swell . They'd spend plenty of time looking for it in the frwd areas :clap2:

Those things can be turned around though.

My first ship was an aircraft carrier with something over 5000 souls on board so a largish vessel.

I was sent out to bring a gallon of binnacle oil back to sick bay.

I took the rest of that day off (stayed in the library reading) along with all of the next day (more reading) and showed up at work the next day saying how sorry I was that I had been totally unable to locate the oil.

I don't remember being sent on another wild goose chase while I was on board.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I work as an analytical chemist(yawn) in the pharmaceutical industry.We used to send the "greenhorns" looking for stuff like -

A nitrogen blanket

Some benzene rings

A box of atomic weights

On my first job I worked for an armaments factory and seen young engineering apprentices sent away for stuff like

Sky hooks

A long stand

Tartan paint

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Good fun though!!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

My son once taped the spray nozzle trigger down and aimed it at the sink front on April Fool's Day. Of course, I just happened to be the first one to turn on the water.

Rumor has it that saran wrap stretched over a toilet bowl and shrunk skin-tight with a hair dryer is good for a laugh. Lower the seat and wait for a victim seeking relief. So I'm told. :rolleyes:

I've also been told that red Kool Aid mix is good for a laugh when inserted into a removed shower head, which is then screwed back on. Just don't forget and be the first one to take a shower. :blink:

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

I have no persoanl experience but I understand that one of the classic trick pulled on the new apprentice was to send him to the stores for a "long weight".

Phil Davis

We don't own this world - we've only borrowed it from our children.

I heard a tale at work today: the scene, a group of workmates away for a week of mostly drinking, a few days after they returned some photos taken during the week were passed around the group as they sat in the pub; "HEY, thats my toothbrush" exclaims one of them, the toothbrush handle is barely visible as it protrudes from the rectum of the very recognisable tattooed bum of another member of the group, the photo is dated just a couple of days into their weeks holiday. :o:yucky: :yucky: :D