Do you consider angling a field sport?

thurso angler

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you consider angling a fieldsport?

• yes?
    • no?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep!

And proud of it !

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

trout / salmon fishing Yes :

coarse fishing No

So Yes and NO

What's the difference, Rabbit?

And what about sea fishing?

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

What's the difference, Rabbit?

And what about sea fishing?

John.

Field sports for the gentry... :wheelchair: all other for the plebs :fishing: .... ask Sportsman can't catch stockie carp <_<

You are a pleb and so am I

Happy to be a pleb <_<

Field sports for the gentry... :wheelchair: all other for the plebs :fishing: .... ask Sportsman can't catch stockie carp <_<

You are a pleb and so am I

Happy to be a pleb <_<

Any chance of a proper answer Rabbit?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Any chance of a proper answer Rabbit?

John.

I did explain proper us course anglers are coarse whilst the game anglers are truly part of the field sports fraternity, and sea anglers are probably on a level with coarse anglers but certainly not members of the field Sports Club.

Hang on a minute thats it.... if we include sea angling as Fishing then for the purpose of this poll, how can we include sea fishing as Field Sports, that would be daft . so fishing cannot be a Field Sport'.... case proved.

I did explain proper us course anglers are coarse whilst the game anglers are truly part of the field sports fraternity, and sea anglers are probably on a level with coarse anglers but certainly not members of the field Sports Club.

Hang on a minute thats it.... if we include sea angling as Fishing then for the purpose of this poll, how can we include sea fishing as Field Sports, that would be daft . so fishing cannot be a Field Sport'.... case proved.

I thought it would be too much to ask.

John.