Hi Snatcher reporting in from sunny Melbourne LOL

Snatcher

Well caught two brim in Sydney and thats about it so far :huh: on the move in a hire car now and to be honest my fishing will be done up at PORT DOUGLAS in two weeks time!!!

God I am just loving this ozzie beer :) The reports may not come in till I get back to our UK shores. I hope they will be good ones.

Seen dolphins 10m off the beach at Eden,had wild parrots sat on my baldy bonce,seen a black snake on the road(highly poisonous) :o,seen skippy 4 times,my daughter has two wombats up her tree in Bondi. Tried to evict them with a champers cork !!!!!!

To be honest this retirement thing really sucks :rolleyes:

Catch ya later XXX

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

John, Great to hear you are enjoying yourself...:)

One thing, where did you hide the key to your caravan ?, I couldnt find it mate... :lol::P :P :P :P :lol:

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Delighted to see that you are having a ball in Australia. Haji has been telling me of your exploits down under. Hope the fishing improves in Port Douglas. Weather here and on the MOG has been really bad since you left. Enjoy your holiday and looking forward to your next report.

Safety habits last a lifetime.

G'day snatcher.If you are driving up to Port Douglas, call in at Ball Bay, Mackay; you will have a bed ready.

What you caught were bream, not brim.... Musta bin the grog ;)

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Well caught two brim in Sydney and thats about it so far :huh: on the move in a hire car now and to be honest my fishing will be done up at PORT DOUGLAS in two weeks time!!!

God I am just loving this ozzie beer :) The reports may not come in till I get back to our UK shores. I hope they will be good ones.

Seen dolphins 10m off the beach at Eden,had wild parrots sat on my baldy bonce,seen a black snake on the road(highly poisonous) :o ,seen skippy 4 times,my daughter has two wombats up her tree in Bondi. Tried to evict them with a champers cork !!!!!!

To be honest this retirement thing really sucks :rolleyes:

Catch ya later XXX

Pleased you are having a good time.

Don't forget to be on the lookout for those sea crocks. (and I do not mean Ling)

Cheers

Ivan

:rolleyes:

"brim", "brim" ???

You haven't been there that long and you are even talking like Rex Hunt. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Glad you are having a great time, but don't forget how to talk proper. :)

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Just seen this thread.

Great to hear that you arrived safetly mate, and are 'living the life'. :thumbs:

I hope those colonials are looking after you. ;)

Take care

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John