MONKEYS

Guest bennyTHEBASS

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too good apparently, but the footnotes did say that they are easily trained to perform routine and mundane jobs - so perhaps the way to go is to train your simian friend to cut/mash up all the 5 day old mackers for your chum?

For those beach dwellers amongst us, why freeze your fingers off baiting up at this time of year, when your furry and dextrous simian friend would be glad of the task. Ragworm on a circle hook - no problem!

:cool:

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

bennyTHEBASS:

THE way i see it (a lot of you)not the real anglers of course, could not catch a cold. coz you like talkin crap... if you talkin crap u not on the beach/rock catchin fish!!!Take the p**s if you like but when did YOU last catch a personal best?????????????EH??          

i don't know about anyone else on here, but personally, i find this insulting and ignorant. what is it with the language and short hand? getting stressed benny? Regarding the 'personal best', each time I go out I have a 'personal best', which is the best time I am having that day. Recreational Angling is not a competition unless you physically enter one.

oh dear there was me thinking that someone had found a use for allof my old carp fishing monkey climbers!! If you want to toss insults about be prepared for the flack, to me the whole idea of joining this sight is about the whole angling experence, chat ,ideas and anything else that comes to mind.