Thank You

Elton

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or possibly a kippered shop keeper?

And you will be happy to know the days are quickly getting longer - and faster for you lot then for me.

Today you have around 4 minutes more daylight than you did on Janary 9th and there will be more tomorrow than today.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest jay_con

My favorite time of year is passing to fast. As the days get longer the cod head back out to sea. Ill be packing the old appollo away in march.

It was actually the shop keeper from mr benn I was talking about. The one who had the fancy dress shop on festive road.

Guest jay_con

We still get cod here in summer really. Perhaps ot as many as you. i just prefer the fresh run fish of a winter storm.

The scarborough area fishes very well indeed through the summer months. Im sure skips will be glad to here that all the marks in his area will fish just as good in june and july as they do now, if not better.

@winter@:

Whatever happened to freedom of speach? If your gonna be like that Elton im off you can stick your site where the sun dont shine, same goes to you newt.

What a relief!

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

@winter@:

It was actually the shop keeper from mr benn I was talking about. The one who had the fancy dress shop on festive road.

funnily enough i actually am a shopkeeper, i went to my shop this morning and found the kebab shop 3 doors away had been gutted by fire last night, luckily no damage, but christ is my shop stinking of smoke, and not fag smoke either

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

quote:

Cranfield - You never forgave me for saying the vicor of dibley wasnt a real vicor
Although you probably mean "Vicar", I don't remember what you are referring to, not that it matters.

My comment was based on my studies of human nature, nothing more sinister than that.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "