barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Ah yes.......predictions:

The threat: The Treasury warned that Britain would be £4,300 a year worse off per household in 15 years if Britain votes to leave the European Union.

The reality: It is only 16 months since the vote. Real disposable household income shrank by just 1.1 percent per person in the 12 months to June, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS).

The threat: President Barack Obama (remember him?) said the United Kingdom would be “in the back of the queue” for future free-trade agreements with the United States if it left the European Union.

The reality: At the G20 summit in August 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump predicted a “very powerful” trade deal with the U.K. after Brexit. “We have been working on a trade deal which will be a very, very big deal, a very powerful deal, great for both countries and I think we will have that done very, very quickly,”

The threat: Leader of Labour’s pro-EU campaign Alan Johnson said Scots could be justified in wanting to leave the U.K. if there was a heavy vote in Scotland against such a decision.

The reality: The Remain campaign captured 62 percent of votes in Scotland compared with 46.6 percent in England. The pro-independence Scottish National Party lost a third of its seats in the 2017 U.K. general election after Brexit.

The threat: David Cameron warned: “Can we be so sure that peace and stability on our Continent are assured beyond any shadow of doubt? Is that a risk worth taking? I would never be so rash as to make that assumption.”

The reality: There are no current wars between EU countries.

The threat: Former Health Minister Stephen Dorrell warned: “We need a strong economy to guarantee the growth in funding that the health and care service requires and evidence suggests leaving the EU would undermine this.”

The reality:In his March budget, the chancellor announced the social care system would have another £2 billion pumped into it over the next three years and an extra £100 million would be made available for new triage programs at English hospitals this winter. He also set aside an extra £325 million to allow the first NHS Sustainability and Transformation Plans to proceed.

• Like 2

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Dont spoil it with facts tsk tsk

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

big_cod, on 25 Feb 2018 - 14:22, said:

Bleeding hell its lord Lucan actually ken your dead right it was 67% now were the British lied to in process you could say that with brexit because at the end of the day by leaving the European Union nobody really knows what awaits apart from the Japanese car giants telling us we are considering moving production to Europe and taking 1000s up on 1000s of jobs away from Britain thats fact not hearsay but labours announcement today may just change all that now 350 million a week going to NHS after brexit if that wasnt misleading the British people I dont know what is was it a lie or disingenuous maybe its the same thing really the Labour Party has said they want a customs union now the fun begins with brexit the knives will be getting sharpened in tory party as we speak could be all out war by the end of the week but at the end of the day the hard core brexit MPS are the minority in the house in any election your allways promised something but doesn't actually mean your going to get it now where I have heard that before.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-news-labour-finally-clarifies-its-position-on-customs-union-after-months-of-speculation-a3775126.html

you and jessa and his lover and starmer need a reality check, listen to what this guy has to say:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/923786/Brexit-news-EU-UK-European-Union-Labour-Party-vote-latest-Jeremy-Corbyn

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Ah yes.......predictions:

The threat: The Treasury warned that Britain would be £4,300 a year worse off per household in 15 years if Britain votes to leave the European Union.

The reality: It is only 16 months since the vote. Real disposable household income shrank by just 1.1 percent per person in the 12 months to June, according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS).

The threat: President Barack Obama (remember him?) said the United Kingdom would be in the back of the queue for future free-trade agreements with the United States if it left the European Union.

The reality: At the G20 summit in August 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump predicted a very powerful trade deal with the U.K. after Brexit. We have been working on a trade deal which will be a very, very big deal, a very powerful deal, great for both countries and I think we will have that done very, very quickly,

The threat: Leader of Labours pro-EU campaign Alan Johnson said Scots could be justified in wanting to leave the U.K. if there was a heavy vote in Scotland against such a decision.

The reality: The Remain campaign captured 62 percent of votes in Scotland compared with 46.6 percent in England. The pro-independence Scottish National Party lost a third of its seats in the 2017 U.K. general election after Brexit.

The threat: David Cameron warned: Can we be so sure that peace and stability on our Continent are assured beyond any shadow of doubt? Is that a risk worth taking? I would never be so rash as to make that assumption.

The reality: There are no current wars between EU countries.

The threat: Former Health Minister Stephen Dorrell warned: We need a strong economy to guarantee the growth in funding that the health and care service requires and evidence suggests leaving the EU would undermine this.

The reality:In his March budget, the chancellor announced the social care system would have another £2 billion pumped into it over the next three years and an extra £100 million would be made available for new triage programs at English hospitals this winter. He also set aside an extra £325 million to allow the first NHS Sustainability and Transformation Plans to proceed.

You say reality ken please dont people dyeing on trolleys real cuts to the NHS in real terms they are the facts police numbers cut they are the facts the record of this government is shocking and brexit is the smokescreen but not for much longer .

Brexit has costs families taking there kids on holiday hugh amounts of cash with the pound bring so weak ask any famiy who taken there kids on holiday car parts up to as much as 30% weak pound all stealth and brexit hasnt cost us anything wakeup and we havent left yet .

You want a reality check ken look no further .

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/05/theresa-may-police-cuts-margaret-thatcher-budgets

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 25 Feb 2018 - 16:36, said:

You say reality ken please dont people dyeing on trolleys real cuts to the NHS in real terms they are the facts police numbers cut they are the facts the record of this government is shocking and brexit is the smokescreen but not for much longer .

Brexit has costs families taking there kids on holiday hugh amounts of cash with the pound bring so weak ask any famiy who taken there kids on holiday car parts up to as much as 30% weak pound all stealth and brexit hasnt cost us anything wakeup and we havent left yet .

Once the u k has left the clutches of the e u's political minefield it will free up to 20 billion per year that the u k has paid into the e u for many years. Including fees, loans and vat for example. What's the issue with that.

regarding all these police cuts, shocking, how many noddy policemen have been taken on?

In addition can you give us all links to these 'any families' that you are on about so we can see first hand?

Diesels come down yet again

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Oh dear

Promises from Trump?

On day one we will build the wall, it will be yuge and the Mexicans will pay for it

On day one we will repeal and replace Obama care with a health system that will be much better and cost less.

We will sign trade deals with the UK and they will be yuge and very very quick and tremendous. They will be the best trade deals anyone has ever seen. believe me.

Good luck with that one. :lol:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Oh dear

Promises from Trump?

On day one we will build the wall, it will be yuge and the Mexicans will pay for it

On day one we will repeal and replace Obama care with a health system that will be much better and cost less.

We will sign trade deals with the UK and they will be yuge and very very quick and tremendous. They will be the best trade deals anyone has ever seen. believe me.

Looking forward to bleached chicken and before you pounce 99% of kids had their bottles dunked in the same stuff with no apparent harm

As far as i can amagine the birds will be sprayed with diluted bleach (milton to you and me) which will kill the nasties on them ,far better than simply saying dont wash chickens because you can spread them but doing bugger all to stop it!

Not sure why we would buy from america they certainly make it difficult on ebay!

Their cars are a joke ,my father in law bought one and there was about half left when he flogged it 18 months later it was so poorly made ,i guess the unions bugger up america as well

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Sportsman, on 25 Feb 2018 - 17:39, said:

Oh dear

Promises from Trump?

hahahaha time yet

however according to o****s Obama the u k will be last in the queue,

You want a reality check ken look no further .

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/05/theresa-may-police-cuts-margaret-thatcher-budgets

As I pointed out to Mr Luxton in his silly climate change thread, there is a difference between an event and a trend. Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken L, on 25 Feb 2018 - 18:38, said:

As I pointed out to Mr Luxton in his silly climate change thread, there is a difference between an event and a trend.

What's silly about climate change, stupid.

Was the hot summer of 1976 a trend or an event. Why hasn't it been repeated if it was either.