barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

15 minutes ago, Ken L said:

The Tory’s say trillions and trillions all bullshit Ken they can’t lie straight in bed ..

Hundreds s of phone calls from the Tory party  to bribe brexit party candidates to pull out Ann widdencombe is on  the record today saying exactly this there is a rumble in the jungle .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I think you meant to insert the word "allegedly" in there somewhere and you keep forgetting that I'm not a conservative. If Johnson has broken the law, then the upcoming election should be rescheduled and conducted legally - but none of this changes the fact that we voted to leave or that the great majority of the British people believe that the democratic vote should be implemented.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I've been thinking, and come to the conclusion that, if as some people have said, I shouldn't have had a vote, or I'm biased because my age means that I won't be around to 'suffer the consequences' of Brexit, then I should vote for Corbyn and co. The promises/statements that have been made, are absolutely fantastic. Free full fibre broadband for all, a fantastic NHS that has all the funding it needs to provide for everyone in the land, and to pay the staff a great wage, to relieve the pressure on young adults so they don't have to worry about getting a job, low cost/ 'social' housing for all, and an end to all homelessness, freedom to move and live almost anywhere you choose, the list goes on and on and on. The party that keeps on giving. I should vote for them, because past experience tells me that there will be a boom in the near future, and I will be long gone before the (to paraphrase a member), shite hits the fan.

Vote Corbyn, and put an end to this austerity, (just pass it on to your kids and grandkids), just like every other lying set of politicians have done in the past. 

(This article is just the opinion of the author, and is made in the interest of balance, and to prove that anyone can run any person or party down, but will find it harder to write/find positive material about any of them. Because they all lie, and will say anything to get into power.)

John.

PS

Can you guess that I'm bored?

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

1 hour ago, gozzer said:

I've been thinking, and come to the conclusion that, if as some people have said, I shouldn't have had a vote, or I'm biased because my age means that I won't be around to 'suffer the consequences' of Brexit, then I should vote for Corbyn and co. The promises/statements that have been made, are absolutely fantastic. Free full fibre broadband for all, a fantastic NHS that has all the funding it needs to provide for everyone in the land, and to pay the staff a great wage, to relieve the pressure on young adults so they don't have to worry about getting a job, low cost/ 'social' housing for all, and an end to all homelessness, freedom to move and live almost anywhere you choose, the list goes on and on and on. The party that keeps on giving. I should vote for them, because past experience tells me that there will be a boom in the near future, and I will be long gone before the (to paraphrase a member), shite hits the fan.

Vote Corbyn, and put an end to this austerity, (just past it on to your kids and grandkids), just like every other lying set of politicians have done in the past. 

(This article is just the opinion of the author, and is made in the interest of balance, and to prove that anyone can run any person or party down, but will find it harder to write/find positive material about any of them. Because they all lie, and will say anything to get into power.)

John.

PS

Can you guess that I'm bored?

Words are cheap you can promise the world when you dont have to provide it ,see the difference if he gets in then has to fulfil them lol

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I'm still trying to figure out how far Corbyn's increased NHS funding will go once he starts paying staf five days pay for only working 4 days....

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

16 minutes ago, Ken L said:

I'm still trying to figure out how far Corbyn's increased NHS funding will go once he starts paying staf five days pay for only working 4 days....

Probably hoping for a 3 day week and get back to labours influencers way of life .

Any cash flashed will be all that austerity money put aside by the tories ,once its gone all this goodwill will swiftly go out the back door!

Just labours incessant hate of the rich and big business ,little changes under the red flag it never will!

Unfortunately paraffin isnt cheap anymore (my memory of the 3 day week is the smell of paraffin lamps in the shops) so you will be sitting in the dark unlike the 70's

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

9 hours ago, Ken L said:

The figures in the graph are inflation adjusted "reel terms" figures based on 2005 values.

And lets not forget that under Blair’s Labour government, Britain’s economic immigration policy went from a highly restrictive approach to one of the most expansive in Europe. Work permit criteria were relaxed, the number of international students was doubled, the government expanded existing low and high-skilled migrant worker schemes and launched new ones and, from 2005, initiated a new points-based immigration system. Overshadowing these important reforms was the 2004 decision to allow citizens of eight countries that were about to join the EU the immediate right to work in Britain. This decision alone resulted in one of the largest migration flows in Britain’s peacetime history.

The conservatives under Cameron and May simply failed to undo the damage.

Now ken after watching Priti Patel you do know the Tory’s are not not going to curb migration they will probably increase it they lied to the public they lie constantly but the suckers believe it .

Untitled-1.jpg

So bribery by the Tory’s there you have it they must be really panicking do you think the lies they keep blurting our about the opposition it isn’t getting through ..

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/ann-widdecombe-says-downing-street-offered-her-role-in-brexit-negotiations-not-to-run-for-brexit-party-but-she-cant-be-buttered-up-1043120

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

In a pinch, I'd rather vote for a party that recognises a problem and promises to do something about it than for the party that caused the problem and has publicly stated that they want to make things worse.

4 minutes ago, Ken L said:

In a pinch, I'd rather vote for a party that recognises a problem and promises to do something about it than for the party that caused the problem and has publicly stated that they want to make things worse.

Ken Boris Johnson  was asked on live tv this morning if Tory HQ had phoned anybody from the brexit Party to step down he flatly denied it he is unbelievable you cannot believe  a word he says full stop .

Untitled-1.jpg