E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

More and more people are now saying that there vote to brexit was a Hugh mistake another referendum should be called the Tory party's frighten to death to do it they think they might lose votes they will lose a lot more if it all goes tits up now if this present goverment is doing so well economy employment down interest rates low we keep hearing the bees knees why risk all to go head long over a cliff talking to more people this morning who say they made a mistake and were not told the facts what could happen after brexit people were brainwashed unless your fully blown racist or a nationalist a perfect excuse to brexit the youngsters in this country will not forget what the older generation has done fast they look forward not like some who just want to back 40 years .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Lets get this clear ,everyone that voted for brexit was brainwashed those that voted remain were not and all the information they based their vote on was completely factual?

I really think its time you grew up and stopped this continual whining like a spoilt child ,who gives a **** if your upset?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Lets get this clear ,everyone that voted for brexit was brainwashed those that voted remain were not and all the information they based their vote on was completely factual?

I really think its time you grew up and stopped this continual whining like a spoilt child ,who gives a **** if your upset?

Ah chesters now probably 20% out of 52% that voted out were brainwashed the other 10% truelly believe in a better britain and the other 22% are probably racist or nationalist which caterogory do you come under let me think for minuite ar got it !!!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So the result proves in your head not one of the remainers are nationalists ,racists or brainwashed?

You truly believe the remainers information was 100% absolute truth and not one bit of misinformation was told to them.

Boy you really need to grow up either that your a master of pretending to be a moron .

In my case i voted out just purely that even if one foreigner had his power removed to force me how to live i would be content and england would sink all around me i would be happy but if you stupidly think i was brainwashed your off your rocker and need to be in a padded cell ,i am the last person on earth to believe anything anyone else says from either side

Youcan think i am anything you like ,in your case i dont give a crap i consider your life yours once ofcourse your balls drop and your out of nappies

I told you why i voted out so if you still want to whine and throw your toys out of the pram because your a bad loser thats up to you but i wont play your game any more so suck on it and man up you didnt get your own way

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

So the result proves in your head not one of the remainers are nationalists ,racists or brainwashed?

You truly believe the remainers information was 100% absolute truth and not one bit of misinformation was told to them.

Boy you really need to grow up either that your a master of pretending to be a moron .

In my case i voted out just purely that even if one foreigner had his power removed to force me how to live i would be content and england would sink all around me i would be happy but if you stupidly think i was brainwashed your off your rocker and need to be in a padded cell ,i am the last person on earth to believe anything anyone else says from either side

Youcan think i am anything you like ,in your case i dont give a crap i consider your life yours once ofcourse your balls drop and your out of nappies

I told you why i voted out so if you still want to whine and throw your toys out of the pram because your a bad loser thats up to you but i wont play your game any more so suck on it and man up you didnt get your own way

? Come on Chesters who is throwing there dummy out now it's like a rag to bull I couldn't give a bucket full of **** if you voted in or out what I do give a **** about is tfe future of the kids in this country if in your mind think this country ain't run by foreigners look no further than Rupert Murdock an Australian he brainwashes the British people for his own political ends As for actually being a bad loser get off now that does make me Laugh infact literally pee myself You bite like a piranha .

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 21 Dec 2016 - 13:15, said:

Come on Chesters who is throwing there dummy out now it's like a rag to bull I couldn't give a bucket full of **** if you voted in or out what I do give a **** about is tfe future of the kids in this country if in your mind think this country ain't run by foreigners look no further than Rupert Murdock an Australian he brainwashes the British people for his own political ends As for actually being a bad loser get off now that does make me Laugh infact literally pee myself You bite like a piranha .

Seeing that you have not to date justified why it's in the benefit of the u k to remain, tell us what benefit to the kids of this country to remain under the control of the cap and the cfp. Go on educate those of us who have been duped.

you would be whinging like heck looking for 150% support when the e u determine that anglers are on a cod take ban wouldn't you, Wouldn't you?

bet you can't

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

big_cod, on 20 Dec 2016 - 17:52, said:

Has it ever occurred to you Barry why you have. No cod on south coast because the channel has been obliterated by dredgeing no grounds to breed on no fish simple we have no scallopers here at the moment they marmalized the grounds so they moved on but like I said to you before they worked as far in as the 3 mile till they were banished out to the 6 mile and out to the 14,15 mile there is one thing for sure Barry if we are struggling for cod god help you lot .

So come on what's your vision when we brexit after the CFP is no more what's going to happen I would love to know your predictions of this wonderfull paradise .

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

No problem.

Unlike yourself, I have no problem stating the obvious backed up by facts. No cfp you say, bring it on absolutely first class. That will get the French boats and dutch boats off the u k's backs that for sure, A mention for the Spanish thieves of both the fish and also the highest amount of cfp subsidies paid to this countries over bloated fleet. Now tell me that the u k is going to be better off in.

Anyway, the u k fishermen has two layers of highly regulated management already in place as well as law inforcement. Tell me why there is a need for e u management as well? Justify that one.

When the u k is free from this incumbent, it will allow the u k to manage it's section of the channel for the first time in nearly 40 years. That will mean in effect, no longer the French will be able to help themselves to 70% of the cod quota. Can you see where this is going yet? No longer will the French and dutch pair trawlers be able to operate within 6 mile of the u k's coast. Unless allowed in of course.

No longer will the same be able to pair trawl 9 times the amount the u k has ever landed of breeding stock bass on the u k side of the channel. Even when the u k pairs have been banned from the same for 20 years.

The u k will manage their own fish stocks. The u k anglers will have the punitive e u unrealistic bass ban removed. That never was going to fix the alleged problem, not in a million years. Ok with this lot so far? best news and fact for the anglers and the channel charter boat industry is the link between TAT and the europeon anglers alliance will be broken, severed that will mean the e u can go do one where management is required, the EAA will not be able to impose their will on the u k anglers within the cfp. Good news indeed.

Win or loose the u k will be able to properly manage it's own fish stocks again and I have no doubt ensure that the fishermen are first in the queue for the fish, any remaining sustainable stock can go to the e u fleets but at a cost paid to the u k.

Now tell me what's wrong with the above logical predictions?

For your information the channel has been good to the anglers this year. Apart from the normal wrecking and reef trips targeting cod and Pollack, for the first time ever there has been fabulous plaice and turbot fishing at the top end of the channel, so much so they arrived first before Weymouth and Portland had a look in. Also herring are now at the top end of the channel , no doubt the skate will be in attendance as well. Not had the opportunity to get out at them yet. The mackerel have only just left, leaving squid there for the first time. And as the mackerel has only just disappeared the cod and whiting will show shortly. Even more so when the French and dutch will be on the outside looking in. Tell me what grounds do the plaice and turbot like, yes mussel beds, they haven't been dredged up due to scallopers as there would be none of these fish showing, if anything as said that fishing for the anglers has in deed got better.

Tell me the negatives, do you have any to counter?

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Phone, on 21 Dec 2016 - 15:47, said:

Barry,

LA-LA-La-La-la-la-La=La- LA-LA

I can't hear you.

Phone

ha ha ha ha, that's all you can do when countering logic and facts fone.

Stick fingers in ears. :punk::punk::punk:

big_cod, on 20 Dec 2016 - 17:52, said:

Has it ever occurred to you Barry why you have. No cod on south coast because the channel has been obliterated by dredgeing no grounds to breed on no fish simple we have no scallopers here at the moment they marmalized the grounds so they moved on but like I said to you before they worked as far in as the 3 mile till they were banished out to the 6 mile and out to the 14,15 mile there is one thing for sure Barry if we are struggling for cod god help you lot .

So come on what's your vision when we brexit after the CFP is no more what's going to happen I would love to know your predictions of this wonderfull paradise .

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

No problem.

Unlike yourself, I have no problem stating the obvious backed up by facts. No cfp you say, bring it on absolutely first class. That will get the French boats and dutch boats off the u k's backs that for sure, A mention for the Spanish thieves of both the fish and also the highest amount of cfp subsidies paid to this countries over bloated fleet. Now tell me that the u k is going to be better off in.

Anyway, the u k fishermen has two layers of highly regulated management already in place as well as law inforcement. Tell me why there is a need for e u management as well? Justify that one.

When the u k is free from this incumbent, it will allow the u k to manage it's section of the channel for the first time in nearly 40 years. That will mean in effect, no longer the French will be able to help themselves to 70% of the cod quota. Can you see where this is going yet? No longer will the French and dutch pair trawlers be able to operate within 6 mile of the u k's coast. Unless allowed in of course.

No longer will the same be able to pair trawl 9 times the amount the u k has ever landed of breeding stock bass on the u k side of the channel. Even when the u k pairs have been banned from the same for 20 years.

The u k will manage their own fish stocks. The u k anglers will have the punitive e u unrealistic bass ban removed. That never was going to fix the alleged problem, not in a million years. Ok with this lot so far? best news and fact for the anglers and the channel charter boat industry is the link between TAT and the europeon anglers alliance will be broken, severed that will mean the e u can go do one where management is required, the EAA will not be able to impose their will on the u k anglers within the cfp. Good news indeed.

Win or loose the u k will be able to properly manage it's own fish stocks again and I have no doubt ensure that the fishermen are first in the queue for the fish, any remaining sustainable stock can go to the e u fleets but at a cost paid to the u k.

Now tell me what's wrong with the above logical predictions?

For your information the channel has been good to the anglers this year. Apart from the normal wrecking and reef trips targeting cod and Pollack, for the first time ever there has been fabulous plaice and turbot fishing at the top end of the channel, so much so they arrived first before Weymouth and Portland had a look in. Also herring are now at the top end of the channel , no doubt the skate will be in attendance as well. Not had the opportunity to get out at them yet. The mackerel have only just left, leaving squid there for the first time. And as the mackerel has only just disappeared the cod and whiting will show shortly. Even more so when the French and dutch will be on the outside looking in. Tell me what grounds do the plaice and turbot like, yes mussel beds, they haven't been dredged up due to scallopers as there would be none of these fish showing, if anything as said that fishing for the anglers has in deed got better.

Tell me the negatives, do you have any to counter?

After all your waffling have a good read it's not quite as rosy as you think a trade off is on the cards we still export 66% to Europe now compairedwith 33% in we need to acces the markets .

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-12-17/uk-fishing-industry-will-need-access-to-european-markets-to-thrive-after-brexit/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg