barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

There you go whining again

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1

A very small majority voted to leave.

This does not mean that the very large minority has no interest or say in what the government is doing on their behalf.

We keep hearing "it is the will of the people"

It is the will of just over half the people who voted.

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

But its still the majority a far more democratic outcome than 650 mp's with no doubt vested interests deciding what the other 65? Million inhabitants have to do.

If you really dont like the outcome the 48% can do what you have and joined the mainland sect of the great european land rush which is even less democratic

In mr cods case he can simply steam from whitby in a generally eastern direction and when he hits something its his sacred place ,i can send him a compass bearing if he wants ,instead of fishing he could make much more money taking the millions to the place they appear to love .i am sure they will be welcomed to the fold opened armed

When it comes to voting we seem to be ok with a government elected on a far far smaller number of votes than the EU referendum but few appear to notice the majority did NOT vote the government into power ,and yes mr cod that applies to most elections not just the last one so how can it be ok for a government voted for on less than 50% of the vote to decide our fate but its not for the people when its over 50% of the vote ?

Here we go ,out of the population that can vote the tories got in with 24% of the actual vote !more people didnt vote at all than voted for the conservatives,hows that democratic?

http://www.votenone.org.uk/uk-unheard-third.html

So people are quite happy to except the government and its decisions over us with 11+ million votes but not except the referendum that decided to leave with 17+ million ,no wonder the world is in a state

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

Todays news, based on historical calculation. England, at the completion of BREXIT, will be declared a Muslim colony and achieve "nation state" status.

Put that in your smoke and pipe it.

Phone

Edit note from Newt to the person who reported this post and any others who also may have felt offended: I have often been accused on here of not understanding British humour and occasionally I suspect that was true. Here, I think we have a bit of misunderstood American humour.

Edited by Newt
Clarification
  • Like 1

Phone, on 16 Dec 2016 - 17:02, said:

All,

Todays news, based on historical calculation. England, at the completion of BREXIT, will be declared a Muslim colony and achieve "nation state" status.

Put that in your smoke and pipe it.

Phone

do shut it phone. :nerd::nerd::nerd: do one. :nono: you xenophobic against us honkies

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

big_cod, on 15 Dec 2016 - 19:22, said:

I couldn't give two hoots Chesters but a lot of the outs including one of my best friends who tonight actually admitted he was conned by the out brigade said he actually made a mistake voting out many many people in this country feel the same except the staunch nationalist who think heaven is just round the corner when it's actually a pile of bullshit .

one for you to balance the leavers getting it wrong b c , here the shoe is on the other foot hope you enjoy:

what a good day, been listening to news snippets.? Corbyn to morph into a populist., the unite union boss, who seeks re-election, openly criticising the e u's open door policy and tells all that migration will only work if it's controlled. Then best of all is this remainiac who has decided to do a 180, ohh happy days.

quote:

Bob Geldof, one of the celebrities who backed Remain during the referendum, has said that the European Union does not work.

He told students at Trinity College Dublin’s Law Society that he thinks Brussels needs a radical overhaul quickly. Geldof also predicted a European war within a generation or two as the West lurched towards nationalism and populism.

“Europe needs reform. It is sclerotic,” he told the society. “The whole system is constipated. It needs a laxative to clear it out.”

He said half of Europe was desperately unhappy. “It doesn’t function,” he added. “It is ignoring the wishes of European citizens. What worked for six doesn’t work for 28.”

ha ha ha ha

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Barry,

No Shite - here - and they are talking about it here in the US this morning on tv

EAST WORLDHAM, England -- Last Sunday, on a 210-acre farm in this lush hamlet some 65 miles southwest of London, more than 35,000 Muslims from 96 countries gathered to pledge their allegiance to a 107-year-old worldwide caliphate.

Phone

But its still the majority a far more democratic outcome than 650 mp's with no doubt vested interests deciding what the other 65? Million inhabitants have to do.

If you really dont like the outcome the 48% can do what you have and joined the mainland sect of the great european land rush which is even less democratic

In mr cods case he can simply steam from whitby in a generally eastern direction and when he hits something its his sacred place ,i can send him a compass bearing if he wants ,instead of fishing he could make much more money taking the millions to the place they appear to love .i am sure they will be welcomed to the fold opened armed

When it comes to voting we seem to be ok with a government elected on a far far smaller number of votes than the EU referendum but few appear to notice the majority did NOT vote the government into power ,and yes mr cod that applies to most elections not just the last one so how can it be ok for a government voted for on less than 50% of the vote to decide our fate but its not for the people when its over 50% of the vote ?

Here we go ,out of the population that can vote the tories got in with 24% of the actual vote !more people didnt vote at all than voted for the conservatives,hows that democratic?

http://www.votenone.org.uk/uk-unheard-third.html

So people are quite happy to except the government and its decisions over us with 11+ million votes but not except the referendum that decided to leave with 17+ million ,no wonder the world is in a state

I will tell what state we are in when without question the public can be lied to inshch an important decesion 'this country has made in its history financially the lies 1---350 million to the NHS an utter and complete lie it was never the truth a figure made up to con the public imigration we are going get invaded another lie to con the public and the prospect of a 50 billion exit bill jolly good show gents j hope the public rear up and believe me it may just happen . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 16 Dec 2016 - 18:39, said:

I will tell what stae we are in when without question the public can be lied to inshch an important decesion 'this country has made in its history financially the lies 1---350 million to the NHS an utter and complete lie it was never the truth a figure made up to con the public imigrationwd are going get invaded another lie to con the public and the prospect of a 50 billion exit bill holly good show gents j hope the public wear up and beloved me it may just happen .

looks like you need help b c, here are the facts:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/26/eu-referendum-brexit-vote-leave-iain-duncan-smith-nhs