E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

No, she's taking the opportunity of Labour being completely buggered to get herself a big enough majority to steamroller her plans through parliament.

Or perhaps the task of getting away from our eu masters will cost us more than she can admit ,if article 50 cannot be reversed (hopefully not) and labour wins they get the headache and the hassle dealing with the hard brexiters when they meekly cave into the EU and come away with little.

Not winning an election can be good strategy ,the old blowhards usually keep their jobs so never suffer and i bet there was a huge sigh of relief when the tories won over labour when labour spent all the money and left a massive IOU ,had labour won THEY would have had to do what the tories are in getting the deficit reduced and even the brightest labour leader cannot pull a rabbit out of a top hat when theve eaten the rabbit and sold the top hat

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

A possibility. TBH i cannot see Labour doing anything in the coming election, not with Corbyn in charge anyways, he is a weak leader IMHO. Merkl will eat him for breakfast.

Labour will do rubbish but does that make the Torys any better just an alternative,

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Lesser of two evils Paul.

I think May has got the jitters and wants to be seen to be doing something for the country, IE, giving someone else the chance of screwing the country up with Brexit.

Im no " expert " in all things political by any means, but i have some views on it, which i tend to keep to myself, wont go into debates to be " interogated " by so called experts.

Not my style at all, ;)

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Lesser of two evils Paul.

I think May has got the jitters and wants to be seen to be doing something for the country, IE, giving someone else the chance of screwing the country up with Brexit.

Im no " expert " in all things political by any means, but i have some views on it, which i tend to keep to myself, wont go into debates to be " interogated " by so called experts.

Not my style at all, ;)

I don't think brexit is going that well she said no election now she has changed her mind the lady isn't for turning she most deferent is ? they are trying to capitalise on labours low poll rating and will take advantage Corbyn is costing labour very badly in the polls May might just cost us dearly in government . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

And to top it all May says Scotland can't have a referendum and here we have are May calling a general election total hypocrisy and could well go against here and so it should .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Hopefully theres not a lib lab pact then we will be swapping one lot of scum for two!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hopefully theres not a lib lab pact then we will be swapping one lot of scum for two!

scum many might just think the opposite!

And i do think she has completely miscalculated the British people she says it's a brexit election oh no it isn't. But that's the pigheadedness of the Tory party taking the British public for granted Cameron did it and it completely backfired .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Geoege Osbourne has resigned as MP. Are the Tory top fst cats running scared.

P

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”