barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Its a Shakesperean comedy of errors :yawn::yawn:

"Must I not serve a long apprenticehood To foreign passages, and in the end, Having my freedom, boast of nothing else But that I was a journeyman to grief?"

William Shakespeare

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

DUP now threaten to pull the plug on Teresa Mays government its hotting up .

Yet again, read the bloody article not the headline.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Yet again, read the bloody article not the headline.

I did you did read the word threaten obviously not yet again .

If ever you wanted to to see a party implode you have seen it today and brexit is to blame .

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/02/brexit-eu-hits-out-irresponsible-uk-northern-ireland

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

They ‘threaten’ exactly the same thing they stated two years ago, that Maybot has already stated on more than one occasion she would not accept, so well done on your breaking, breathtaking, game changing info.

‘Implode’, I thought it was to be “bullets flying” today although personally I’m waiting on the “fireworks” also promised, will that be on Friday the same as Cowes Week? If so great because the Red Arrows might do a turn.

If you fully read AND comprehend the article you might gain more insight from the first part of the quote from Dodds, .....he made clear the party was not intending to abandon its confidence and supply agreement....

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

They threaten exactly the same thing they stated two years ago, that Maybot has already stated on more than one occasion she would not accept, so well done on your breaking, breathtaking, game changing info.

Implode, I thought it was to be bullets flying today although personally Im waiting on the fireworks also promised, will that be on Friday the same as Cowes Week? If so great because the Red Arrows might do a turn.

If you fully read AND comprehend the article you might gain more insight from the first part of the quote from Dodds, .....he made clear the party was not intending to abandon its confidence and supply agreement....

Did or did they not threaten to abandon the Tory party the word is yes if the DUP doesnt get what it wants if.May doesnt deliver and as for a Tory party meltdown to be fair is an understatement you must have been watching something completely different today other than the Tory party conference .

And Teresa May told the bbc Boris Johnson made her cross what is that all she had to say .?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Did or did they not threaten to abandon the Tory party the word is yes

From your quoted article, “ The DUP leader Arlene Foster had earlier said the party’s confidence and supply arrangement with the conservatives was party to party and not with May herself.” If that means yes then you carry on convincing yourself.

From your quoted article, The DUP leader Arlene Foster had earlier said the partys confidence and supply arrangement with the conservatives was party to party and not with May herself. If that means yes then you carry on convincing yourself.

So if we have an Irish Sea border ?

Untitled-1.jpg

So if we have an Irish Sea border ?

I like It, first time I think you’ve used ‘if’, keep improving.

I like It, first time I think youve used if, keep improving.

so what your verdict they wont drop the Torys are you sure Buts lets be honest it wont matter about the DUP Tommorow she gets a standing ovation the next day bombs will be dropping all round her not from labour lib dens but her own party colleagues so chequers will it fail then what you tell me !!!! as a staunch brexiteer surely you will want it to fail anyway or do you so she will have failed the country either she resigns or she gets the bullet so which is it then .

Apparently she is furious with Johnson even after she says she never actually even watched his speech come on Teresa who ya kidding !!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg