E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

You did that a long time ago you know when something comes round and bites you in the arse .whst I cant work out Is you say you dont read my links then in the next breath you say its just an opinion ? ? not only are you an expert on the outcome of brexit you can read a link without opening it up why not be honest and say you read them all .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

You did that a long time ago you know when something comes round and bites you in the arse .

What like

"Biased newspapers ? Yes plenty of them them most of fleet street to be exact .? "

Kettle calling pot black child

Ooh more ,no i dont read any of them ,i repeat again YOU said they are are lies ,biased ,gutter press toilet paper ,so using your advice i dont bother .

As to hearsay ,you really dont have a clue what it is do you lol

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

What like

"Biased newspapers ? Yes plenty of them them most of fleet street to be exact .? "

Kettle calling pot black child

Ooh more ,no i dont read any of them ,i repeat again YOU said they are are lies ,biased ,gutter press toilet paper ,so using your advice i dont bother .

As to hearsay ,you really dont have a clue what it is do you lol

You dont bother reading them thats a fib now how do you come to conclusion the spectators link is just an opinion your getting muddled here .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You dont bother reading them thats a lie now how do you come to conclusion the spectators link is just an opinion your getting muddled here .

Everything is opinion in the press and its hearsay aswell

Once you get your head round what opinion is and what hearsay is you may understand ,i dont think you will because you cannot form an opinion without using hearsay or opinion to back it up.

I have no problem listening to your ooinion but why use other people opinion to form it and more stupidly showing you cannot form your own by linking to someone elses opinion and even more stupidly tell us its bias and lies your forming it on lol

And i repeat i dont read anyones link not just yours ,its someone elses opinion after all ,i said spectator because its shown in the link

I repeat again I DO NOT need someone elses opinion to form my own ,you appear to desperately need to

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Everything is opinion in the press and its hearsay aswell

Once you get your head round what opinion is and what hearsay is you may understand ,i dont think you will because you cannot form an opinion without using hearsay or opinion to back it up.

I have no problem listening to your ooinion but why use other people opinion to form it and more stupidly showing you cannot form your own by linking to someone elses opinion and even more stupidly tell us its bias and lies your forming it on lol

And i repeat i dont read anyones link not just yours ,its someone elses opinion after all ,i said spectator because its shown in the link

I repeat again I DO NOT need someone elses opinion to form my own ,you appear to desperately need to

So why a few posts ago put two links up then ! Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So why a few pairs ago put two links up then !

Because they are fact.

One was acas

The other was government legislation ,there was no inbetween person having an opinion to what they are ,even if i had used a newspaper artical showing the very same thing it would be hearsay so not admissable as fact

I dont use newspapers if possible because you do not know the full facts of what they post ,every article has an opinion depending on the bias of the writer

Read articals as soon as the words " should could may" etc pop up it means its presumption not fact ,presumption is an opinion by the writer and that writer is probably having an opinion on another writers opinion which is hearsay

Everything you read is opinion or bias ,the writer will conveniently overlook arguments that show his writing isnt correct .

And yes mine is opinion aswell but i dont need some rag to make it look like its real

Edited by chesters1

Because they are fact.

One was acas

The other was government legislation ,there was no inbetween person having an opinion to what they are ,even if i had used a newspaper artical showing the very same thing it would be hearsay so not admissable as fact

I dont use newspapers if possible because you do not know the full facts of what they post ,every article has an opinion depending on the bias of the writer

Read articals as soon as the words " should could may" etc pop up it means its presumption not fact ,presumption is an opinion by the writer

Fact you say now thats a brave word .

Untitled-1.jpg

Fact you say now thats a brave word .

Its government legislation not the express or mail or guardian or sun mail or spectator

You do know what legislation is or the government? England ? Reality?

Drive at 150 mph on the motorway then tell the beak legislation is just an opinion you dont share and see where it gets you or that the spectator says the speed limit is bias

Edited by chesters1

Its government legislation not the express or mail or guardian or sun mail or spectator

You do know what legislation is or the government? England ? Reality?

So lets get this right so all warning by the government own departments regarding brexit werent scaremongering then just fact glad you have acknowledged that .

Untitled-1.jpg

So lets get this right so all warning by the government own departments regarding brexit werent scaremongering then just fact glad you have acknowledged that .

I dont know i havnt read them ,as i said i dont need opinion to form my own ,warnings are not fact just opinion ,legislation isnt opinion its law theres no law regarding brexit and very little legislation yet.

The ministries (your departments) have opinion like anyone else they are full of bias ,if a department gets money partly from the EU then its biased to remain there ,if an mp works with the EU he will be biased to remain in the EU to keep his job

Theres probably more brown envelopes going in back pockets in the ministries than anywhere else so bias and opinion will be used to make that continue.

A million people will say fairies exist it doesnt mean its true ,half the world says a god lives it doesnt make it true ,its opinion

70 mph is not opinion its law

£3.50 for under 19's in apprentiships is not opinion its law

Laws can be broken if the opinion by the breaker is the chance of being caught is small or the penalty small but it doesnt change the fact its law

Edited by chesters1