E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

just finished splitting my sides laughing coaches bringing anglers where you been Chesters your turning the brexit clock back again that was 30 years ago that was when the miners all went Fishing now how would you feel about bus passes being means tested they say pensions are swimming in cash these days and as you could say what goes around comes around .

Is that what he said considering his two posts?

Are pensioners that have a bus pass allowed to use them on coaches?

Do you mean Pensioners are swimming in cash?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Miners had plenty of time seeing they were on strike half the time ,not so old 4 years ago a group went to ireland in a coach its cheaper than driving .

I went when it was in fashíon but it was pretty crude back then ,theres really no difference a bus or boat is just a conveyance to a fishing session so they should be taxed the same.

You have forgot just one thing a bus goes on the road a boat goes on the water .?

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

You have forgot just one thing a bus goes on the road a boat goes on the water .?

Whats the difference they both go from A to B

Bus passes cannot be used on "coaches" but you get a bit off when you get to 60

You can bet this coach is paying tax on the fuel so why do you think you shouldnt?

https://www.lesquis.com/your-trip/

Why is the government giving you handouts when diesel fuel tax is paid on fishing trips for everyone else? Surely your concern the government is wasting money on pensioners doing their shopping should mean you pay fuel tax to supplyment it?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You have forgot just one thing a bus goes on the road a boat goes on the water .

Originally Chesters did not say BUS, he said COACH, whilst there is no difference in UK law between them as they are both classified as a PSV (Public Service Vehicle) being defined as a) being a vehicle adapted to carry more than eight passengers, is used for hire or reward; or B) being a vehicle not so adapted is used for the conveyance of passengers for hire or award at separate fares in the course of the business of carrying passengers. There clearly exists a perception that the two are distinct.

Therefore a DKW operating a tour at separate fares, as it carries more than eight passengers falls within the definition of a PSV and ergo either a bus or a coach in everyday English usage, it follows that your definitive statement without exception is wrong as a DKW travels on both land and water.

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

All,

And just like that - poof - my post is gone. Twas nothing important, just another jab with a sharp stick.

Phone

Has happened a couple, maybe 3 times rather recently.

The yank filter must be on again!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

All,

And just like that - poof - my post is gone. Twas nothing important, just another jab with a sharp stick.

Phone

Has happened a couple, maybe 3 times rather recently.

When it doesnt suit it swept under the carpet phone .

Originally Chesters did not say BUS, he said COACH, whilst there is no difference in UK law between them as they are both classified as a PSV (Public Service Vehicle) being defined as a) being a vehicle adapted to carry more than eight passengers, is used for hire or reward; or B) being a vehicle not so adapted is used for the conveyance of passengers for hire or award at separate fares in the course of the business of carrying passengers. There clearly exists a perception that the two are distinct.

Therefore a DKW operating a tour at separate fares, as it carries more than eight passengers falls within the definition of a PSV and ergo either a bus or a coach in everyday English usage, it follows that your definitive statement without exception is wrong as a DKW travels on both land and water.

And !!!!!

Untitled-1.jpg

Whats the difference they both go from A to B

Bus passes cannot be used on "coaches" but you get a bit off when you get to 60

You can bet this coach is paying tax on the fuel so why do you think you shouldnt?

https://www.lesquis.com/your-trip/

Why is the government giving you handouts when diesel fuel tax is paid on fishing trips for everyone else? Surely your concern the government is wasting money on pensioners doing their shopping should mean you pay fuel tax to supplyment it?

And we claim the full duty backas well just the same as any fish by boat does ? but you have completely no idea to the running expenses of running a vessel in the marine environment boat arent like busses obviously you dont know that .

Untitled-1.jpg

FFS, have it your way, she used the word quota, obviously disregarding its usage in English since Medieval times it clearly is a word that can only be used by the EU, I just hope some Conservative doesnt go on a cooking program and say pour three quarters of the mixture into a baking dish and set aside the rest, from that you'll be claiming that the Common Agricultural Policy is continuing.

Just ignore the part about an independent Coastal State, dont bother looking what it actually means. Ever thought that she might be considering redistribution of the quota currently given to EU trawlers? Of course not, you are too shallow minded to think outside the EU.

Dont consider writing to your MP or MEP, as I just have (again) just sit and link to some other diatribe in the biased media, if you get challenged, just change the subject, obviously keeps you happy.

Now you didnt answer the question what is May goung to do with the likes of Manchester Utd who hold most cod quota as a commodity compensate them fishing is a very complex issue many fishermen in small vessels rent there quota to the bigger vessels which contributes to yearly earnings does this all stop afttrt brexit cod quota is shared among the member states but its not all caught from here and this is the best bit the most cod caught round the uk is off Scotland by the much larger catch vessels which own most of the cod quota now and when we brexit Scotland is allnodt certainly going go Independent then what all the English boats will booted Straight back down here with no fish to catch game over you can have as much quota as you like but if the fish isnt there to catch your finished these boats work on massive weekly expenses £10,000 a week up over another casualty of brexit looms .

You know what happened to British boats that went to Iceland to fish history looks like it will repeat itself but much closer to home the end of all foreign boats fishing nope they will be allowed to fish in our waters just as god made little apples that will happen as tgey always have just as May hinted with sharing quota

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

And we claim the full duty backas well just the same as any fish by boat does ? but you have completely no idea to the running expenses of running a vessel in the marine environment boat arent like busses obviously you dont know that .

Its your choice and choices have consequences ,i didnt get money off my petrol bill when i owned a boat