On the road at 16.

mr motorola

And the AH that did it walks free - after all, all he did was illegally use a disabled bay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rabbit
And the AH that did it walks free - after all, all he did was illegally use a disabled bay!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH what AH? it was a fantasy story you MADE UP! :D

AS I SAID - IT COULD HAPPEN!!!

The point is we are hassled by the government who pay us slave wages, we are hassled by the so-called disability shops which add 300% or so to the products we can't do without, and then we are hassled by the able bodied, who think we should not have anything!!

How would you like it if had a law passed whereby steps, multi-story residential buildings, uneven split-level homes etc were constantly being criticised by the disabled saying there is no need for them!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Hmmm according to this thread my Mrs is entitled to a blue badge didnt know that thanks MrM :thumbs: will contact my council soon :)

^_^

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

I wonder if I may interject? As a sufferer of the dreaded unable to walk more than a few yards without being in extreme discomfort brigade. I now as you all know live in France? Well the disabled bays heer are used by DISABLED people, if an able bodied person did park in one (They wouldn't as people are STILL polite here!) They would be hauled in to the courts and fined HEAVILY and possibly jailed as the French reckon the people who do this to be lower than low. It is however not easy to get a disabled badge. UNLIKE the UK!

Further, the spaces for disabled people TEND to be to the side of the store and NOT right at the front. So making parking in front of the stores/at an easy access point good for all. A more eminently sensible idea I think? And here disabled people ARE treat with respect by young as well as able bodied people!!

Just the one idea Mr M, why not do as I do? If some dodger is dodging the benefits system then report them to the relevant authorities?? That way you ARE doing your best for them!! I personally would have NO hesitation in reporting ANYONE I suspected of fiddling the system!! And will even go down on record here and tell you I even reported my OWN brother at oner time! WHY should HE claim for something to which he is NOT entitled?? It is NO good moaning about something and then NOT report it I reckon. You lose ALL right to moan if you are party to the fraud and you ARE party to it.

And in closing, Rabbit, you are WAY out of order for your supposed "Clever" retort!!! NOT at ALL clever!!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))