On the road at 16.

mr motorola

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose it boils down to the immediate area that we all live in and are more accustomed to.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Spot on HV have you had a sensible pill tonight? :D
It's a Friday, I am always sensible on Fridays. :huh:
I suppose it boils down to the immediate area that we all live in and are more accustomed to.
Ifyou live in England matey, we are all living under the same laws.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Ifyou live in England matey, we are all living under the same laws.

Aye , the laws of the benefit claimants.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

It's a Friday, I am always sensible on Fridays. :huh:Ifyou live in England matey, we are all living under the same laws.

Bl**dy h#ll has somebody changed the clocks and said nowt..Only thursday here.

:whistling::oops:

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

Aye , the laws of the benefit claimants.

My boy is special needs and we found out yesterday that there are quite a few benifits that could be claimed for him. No one from the authorities give this info out, it is only passed around by other parents.

Don't know if to join the band waggon or not. Think we should?

Bus pass, cinima tickets, holidays abroad honest. And when he becomes old enough driving lessons.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Bl**dy h#ll has somebody changed the clocks and said nowt..Only thursday here.

:whistling::oops:

Honestly Clifftop, you are so daft sometimes. :huh: I have a mate here doing some work, he makes things like TV's and 'puters work by sticking cables in the walls. He is very clever, can even make water hot by using wires, honest, no pot over the fire anymore for me bath. :huh:

Anyway, I asked him if he would be finished by next week and he said, "I doubt it as we are losing two days over the weekend." See I aint daft, I already took two days away and am in front of the rest of you. :P

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Chesters, you are getting a bit confused over 'mobility' and 'blue badge', whilst they do interact they are, in some cases separate. A LA can only issue a blue badge to somebody "they think needs it" if they are over (I think) 65. Otherwise a blue badge can only be issued to people on the higher rate of mobility allowance.

err i thought i said that ,but you can get a blue badge on merit from the council if you can persuade them you need it.

if your on high rate mobility they cannot refuse to issue one ,the other method is a rather crude test dreampt up by some bright spark at the council ,obviasly the test isnt that difficult solely by the numbers of obviasly fit people i have seen and noted elswhere with them :rolleyes:

age is irrelevant in our area not sure in los angelese?

"If you do not automatically qualify you may be asked to attend a walking assessment. These are carried out by independent health professionals who understand the department for transport guidelines and who will have a copy of your application form. They will talk to you about your disability and will ask you to carry out a walking assessment. You will be informed of the decision within a few days after the assessment."

part 5

http://www.surreycc.gov.uk/sccwebsite/sccw...ge?opendocument

remember a blue badge can only be used by the holder who's picture is on it ,you (as a non holder)can pick someone up or drop them off (displaying their badge) but you cannot use a blue badge for any other reason ,using one to "pick up a prescription" is illegal after all your perfectly fit enough to park elswhere.

disability registered cars are the same but they can be used without the disabled person on board if the cars used on their behalf i.e shopping for them ,picking up a prescription etc

both are extremely hard to enforce though as we see

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Everyone is going on about blue badges. When I was vice chairman of the CDF, we had the ear of the council as one of the committee was stone deaf AND a councillor. We complained about blue badges being sold to those who have no right to them, the councillor went to buy them and came back fuming - turned out they knew she was disabled (but NOT mobility wise) and told her to bring a photo.

Now, only those with top mobilty IB can get them! I have successfully complained about 70 and 80yr olds using disabled bays and have had successful convictions. I know it sounds bad, but why don't they ask the supermarket for dedicated OAP parking, if the supermarkets want the business, they will do it!

I still challenge MrM to live as a mobiliy challenged disabled person for an HOUR!!! - this will give him some idea of what it is like, and he has only to do it for an hour - disabled people have it 365/24/7!!

I used to teach this at seminars and had women burst into tears and men get the shakes after 10 mins!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Now, only those with top mobilty IB can get them!

Seems that some Councils are interpreting the changes differently!

Remains the same here.

Who is eligible for a badge?

Some people will have an automatic entitlement to a badge and others may be eligible under the discretionary criteria.

Automatic Entitlement

You will automatically be entitled to a badge if:

You are in receipt of the higher rate of the mobility component of the disability living allowance OR mobility allowance OR a war pensioners mobility supplement

You are registered as a blind person under the National Assistance Act 1948.

You are in receipt of a wheelchair from the IW NHS Primary Care Trust Wheelchair Service.

Discretionary Criteria

You may be entitled to a badge if:

1.You are over 65 years of age and have a permanent and substantial disability which causes inability to walk, or very considerable difficulty in walking.

N.B: The Department for Transport has stated that the issue of badges must be confined to those who are unable to walk, or have a physical disability that means that you are unable to walk very far without experiencing severe discomfort, or the physical effort needed to walk could damage your heath. People with a behavioural or psychological disorder would not normally qualify unless their impairment causes very considerable difficulty in walking all the time.

People aged under 65 with severe mobility problems should be entitled to the higher rate of the mobility component of the disability living allowance and will be advised to apply for this first. Once this is granted they will have automatic entitlement to a badge. If you would like clarification about entitlement, please contact Community Services