liquid worm

dapper64

How do you keep it on the hook?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

How do you keep it on the hook?

Comes with its own hook, just take a good sniff and you will see what i mean. :boxing:

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

I'm not a big fan of most additives, or complicated baits, but I used to use something called *Ace Worm Extract* when mixing small quantities of groundbait for plugging open end feeders, I don't know if it did any good but I certainly never felt it did any harm.

If it's the VDE one that you mean, it's supposed to enhance chopped worm (presumably when used with a pole cup). I did buy a bottle a while ago, but I use it as an addition to pellet paste. Again, it's hard to say whether or not it makes a difference. I expect I'll find out when the bottle runs out. :rolleyes:

Was it this stuff?

http://www.dynamitebaits.com/index.php?id=...rgroup=specimen

I saw that in Angler's Mail and wondered if it was worth a go.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I've used Ace Worm Extract in the past but to my surprise it didn't significantly increase my catches of perch, a species you'd think would be particularly attracted to it.

I've done far better with Archie Braddock's Perch Magic.

It's worth a try though. I may have given up too early, or perhaps got the dosage wrong. This can be critical with flavours - too much can actually repel fish.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I use Archie Braddocks Perch magic on maggots and have laded severl two and three pounders during winter matches.

In groundbait I have caught alot of skimmers using sensas worm extract mixed in.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!