New President

Andrew

I dont normally reply to you BUT.

Exactly why do you think that of me ?

Oh and my name is ANDREW.

Sorry abot mispelling your name Andrew. it's a poor excuse but I have a really crap keyboard.

Why did I think that, because he's right up Barry Luxton's street and you keep patting him on the back like he was your best buddy..

If you want to fly with the eagles you can't hang out with the crows.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Cheers Phone and Newt re Yes :)

(To our Government) - Can we ban him from the UK now for those racist remarks please?

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Sorry abot mispelling your name Andrew. i'ts a poor excuse but I have a really crap keyboard.

Why did I think that, because he's right up Barry Luxtons street and you keep patting him on the back like he was your best buddy..

If you want to fly with the eagles you can't hang out with the crows.

You really have no idea do you. :shutup:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

You really have no idea do you. :shutup:

You asked. I've never met you Andrew so I can only judge your character by what you post. What have I "no idea" about? What's exactly is your issue with me? It was not always thus.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Hypothetical question for you Newt. At the moment Trump is President Elect. What would happen if criminal proceedings were brought against him before being sworn in as President?.

I'm not certain but as I understand it, he could be impeached and in that case, the Vice President elect would assume the Presidency.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

All,

I just read an article on this topic. It is "likely" the Secret Service would not allow a sitting President or President Elect be "served". There is one caveat I'm not sure about. A trial date has already been set in the Utah case against President Elect Trump. Obama's Attorney General could amend the action and make it a federal issue (like Newt, as I understand it). Trust me, there is any number of ways to skin a cat.

Phone

All,

I just read an article on this topic. It is "likely" the Secret Service would not allow a sitting President or President Elect be "served". There is one caveat I'm not sure about. A trial date has already been set in the Utah case against President Elect Trump. Obama's Attorney General could amend the action and make it a federal issue (like Newt, as I understand it). Trust me, there is any number of ways to skin a cat.

Phone

Especially if one is Chinese ;)

John,

No,

by Thursday he will be your governments "best friend". You won't be able to find a single descender. "rats from a sinking ship" comes to mind.

Phone

Edit: what's a descender yyyy?

Edited by Phone

John,

No,

by Thursday he will be your governments "best friend". You won't be able to find a single descender. "rats from a sinking ship" comes to mind.

Phone

Edit: what's a descender yyyy?

In typography a descender is the bit of a lower case character that descends below the line into the leading. I think you mean dissenter.

Cory,

Yes of course - hence the series of "yyyyy". I didn't change it to dissenter because it was pretty clear from context and I thought it funny. Yes, from time to time my humoUr is convoluted.

Phone