Will Donald trump last

big_cod

John Lydgate

As for tiny minorities if they shout load enough mp's and governments get afraid well unless your from hong kong

Look at the poll tax riot 200000 out of 60 odd million ,hardly a huge % of the population

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

21 minutes ago, BoldBear said:

Its totally unbelievable that an outgoing president of the USA like Trump is acting like a very small child and crying because his doll has fallen out of his pram.

I think the answer lies within your statement.

I’ve not seen news much today only seen the same brief clip repeatedly played, not seen anything about a demo in London.

But like you say BB, punish them or maybe better don’t give them any coverage.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Lots on european news ,the usual maga hats over beer bellies and no masks ,trouble is theres no violence unlike here because the police and other types of authorities fire back which is a shame ,burning the whitehouse to the ground would put a point across ,shooting biden even a better one its strange hes not dead already ,no i mean prematurely not from alzheimers !

Not seen anything about a demo here ,it really pisses me of people whining about something foreign from here! If you want to really do something go abroad and get arrested and tortured stop bringing the uk into your mess!

The bbc have a knack of not covering things ,usually things that should be seen!

Then they drag out "experts" to comment  all to a person sitting in their bedroom spouting out someone elses opinion,how would they know their sitting in their bedroom most probably gleaning hearsay from someone else in theirs !

If i was trump i would try to put every expense on the following leader ,learn from gorden brown he will advise you for a fee

Looks like the national guard is involved ,i find it very strange "the land of the free" has so many people stopping this freedom  you think you have

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

We burnt it to the ground in 1814 Chesters, they just rebuilt it.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

If you watch ken burns splendid series about the american civil war you can see it almost built.

I watch it every rerun its brilliant,not sure this is the start i could have sworn the war started over a pair of shoes? Americans love killing people did you know the highest ranked american on the ground in ww2 was killed by americans !

Edited by chesters1

How many Republicans does it take to change a light bulb?

Only one. She just holds it and waits for the world to revolve around her.

Or

None, they fear change and would rather be in the dark anyway

• Like 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Idiots all of them .....

They got in but didnt burn it down ,call them supporters if i were trump i would leave office in a few days time just to annoy them

Strangely america has just been described as the worlds first democracy on france 24! How was modern Frances  system formed ,oh yes storming places and killing rich people perhaps they sympathise with trump supporters?

Edited by chesters1

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Idiots all of them .....

They got in but didnt burn it down ,call them supporters if i were trump i would leave office in a few days time just to annoy them

He may have no choice.

• Haha 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I can see it! trump being dragged out by his feet trying to drag the presidential carpet with him crying its mine its mine i won it lol

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 2