Will Donald trump last

big_cod

I also buy Peter Hutchinson jackets,handmade in the UK. Troll waterproof trousers are fantastic they are made in Skipton.For £50 they are amazing.

Patagonia are a decent mid-price purchase.

Excellent! So people don’t buy the EU import and buy the U.K. produced product instead. Win win.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Where does the components come from?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Cool ! I said it because it has a reason to note it ,from british made to essembled in britain theres a difference !

At one time we made and essembled all the parts now we just essemble other peoples . tweed maybe one item if the thread and buttons are made in britain but  i cant think of another can you?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If it comes from there better be bulletproof as well as weather proof.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I bought a french one once it was only bullet proof on the back

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Voting company sues Fox and Trump lawyers for $2.7bn over false claims of election fraud

A voting technology company is suing Fox News, three of its top hosts and two former lawyers for Donald Trump – Rudy Giulianiand Sidney Powell – for $2.7bn.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Looks like parler is on its way back for trump to use to tell us straight about stuff!

Blimey theres world-class acting going on at the witch hunt lol

Raskin for a golden globe?

Wheres Phone? Not been on since Sunday?

Edited by chesters1