Corby at Glastonbury

big_cod

Because of course if Labour were negotiating with Plaid Cymru or the SNP to form a coalition, the funding agreements for Wales and Scotland would be completely off the table. :rolleyes:

Northern Irish Unionists have agreed to confidence and supply on the condition that the government improves public services in Northern Ireland. If it were a regional party representing constituencies in your region in negotiations, what would you want them to ask for?

Because of course if Labour were negotiating with Plaid Cymru or the SNP to form a coalition, the funding agreements for Wales and Scotland would be completely off the table. :rolleyes:

Northern Irish Unionists have agreed to confidence and supply on the condition that the government improves public services in Northern Ireland. If it were a regional party representing constituencies in your region in negotiations, what would you want them to ask for?

Over 1 billion for Northern Ireland it stinks Steve no getting away from it what's happened to Austerity!!!!!!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/VictoriaLIVE/status/879637165482754049/video/1

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Thought you didn't like austerity?

Tories went to UDP, said "will you get into bed with us?"

UDP said "NO! NO! NO!"

Then UDP said "Sorry, force of habit. Maybe. We need to look after the interests of our constituents. Our schools and hospitals are underfunded, will you pledge some more money?"

And the Tories said "NO! NO! NO!"

Then the Tories said "Sorry, force of habit. But more money you say? Sorry, no can do"

And the UDP said "Good luck with that Corbyn fellow then"

And the Tories said "Oh all right then, will a billion do?"

And the DUP said "Yes. We'll be back later about the creationism and the gays"

Do you think sturgeon wouldnt have demanded the same if a labour / SNP coalition had formed?

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Do you think sturgeon wouldnt have demanded the same if a labour / SNP coalition had formed?

But we aren't talking about Scotland or anybody else for that matter are we we are talking about over a 1billion BRIBE given to the DUP by a TORY government bottom line .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Thought you didn't like austerity?

Tories went to UDP, said "will you get into bed with us?"

UDP said "NO! NO! NO!"

Then UDP said "Sorry, force of habit. Maybe. We need to look after the interests of our constituents. Our schools and hospitals are underfunded, will you pledge some more money?"

And the Tories said "NO! NO! NO!"

Then the Tories said "Sorry, force of habit. But more money you say? Sorry, no can do"

And the UDP said "Good luck with that Corbyn fellow then"

And the Tories said "Oh all right then, will a billion do?"

And the DUP said "Yes. We'll be back later about the creationism and the gays"

Do you think Austerity has contributed to the massive 1900 billion dept run up by this government since 2010 Steve just a thought with people's wages in real terms getting smashed and then having to borrow to survive Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

But we aren't talking about Scotland or anybody else for that matter are we we are talking about over a 1billion BRIBE given to the DUP by a TORY government bottom line .

So you think if labour had formed a coalition with the SNP sturgeon would have not made any demands?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Do you think Austerity has contributed to the massive 1900 billion dept run up by this government since 2010 Steve just a thought with people's wages in real terms getting smashed and then having to borrow to survive

To avoid that would have required a great deal more austerity, for which there was no public stomach.

The deficit has been coming down, but obviously if there is any deficit at all the debt will be going up.

ukgs_chartDp01t.png

The Tories never said that they could get rid of the deficit straight away, so it was always in their plans that debt would rise in the short term and they never said otherwise.

The other approach from the Keynesians is to try to grow the economy with higher public spending, increasing the deficit at first but hopefully increasing tax receipts over the medium term. It might have worked, or we might now be completely bust. The debt was going to increase in the short term either way.

To avoid that would have required a great deal more austerity, for which there was no public stomach.

The deficit has been coming down, but obviously if there is any deficit at all the debt will be going up.

ukgs_chartDp01t.png

The Tories never said that they could get rid of the deficit straight away, so it was always in their plans that debt would rise in the short term and they never said otherwise.

The other approach from the Keynesians is to try to grow the economy with higher public spending, increasing the deficit at first but hopefully increasing tax receipts over the medium term. It might have worked, or we might now be completely bust. The debt was going to increase in the short term either way.

Steve they have missed every single target they have set every single one .

Now when a nurse asked Mrs May why she hadn't had a pay rise Mrs Dismay said and I quote THERE ISNT A MONEY TREE but suddenly there is just a few to better ways to spend the 1 billion + cash dismay told a nurse wasn't there .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/politicalscrapbook.net/2017/06/magic-money-tree-10-ways-to-spend-1-5-billion-better-than-a-bung-to-the-dup/amp/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg