Corby at Glastonbury

big_cod

Sorry ?

You're complaining that the cuts they made didn't get the difference between income and expenditure down as quickly as they forecast - so presumably you think they should have gone further in order to hit their targets?

You're complaining that the cuts they made didn't get the difference between income and expenditure down as quickly as they forecast - so presumably you think they should have gone further in order to hit their targets?

Well that depends how you look at it do cuts cuts flatten the economy that's the six million dollar question .

But whats your thought on the 1 billion bribe from mrs May when there wasn't a magic money tree.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Do you think sturgeon wouldnt have demanded the same if a labour / SNP coalition had formed?

LOL you like the the man in Aesop's fable The Satyr. You blow hot and cold from the same mouth. You rail against bribes and brown envelopes, but they are OK when they suit you. Talk about two faced.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I am not agreeing merely asking a pertinent question .

I am the first to state big business and politics work hand in hand and are both dirty players.

My question was simply asking if labour formed and alliance with sturgeon would labour have to pay bribes for the privilage.

Whether i agree with it has no meaning it happens whether i agree or not

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Because of course if Labour were negotiating with Plaid Cymru or the SNP to form a coalition, the funding agreements for Wales and Scotland would be completely off the table. :rolleyes:

Northern Irish Unionists have agreed to confidence and supply on the condition that the government improves public services in Northern Ireland. If it were a regional party representing constituencies in your region in negotiations, what would you want them to ask for?

Westminster is not meant to take sides in NI politics.

She might have bought 10 votes from the DUP but she might lose some on some issues from Ruth Davis' eleven.

DUP won't put up with any kind of Hard Brexit. At the first hint at customs posts at Stranraer or on the border between NI and the republic and the DUP vote will disappear.

They might have just scraped through the GE but I don't think Saint Theresa and her Darling Duds of May are long for this world.

I didn't like Margaret Thatcher much but there is one big difference between Maggie and Mrs May. Maggie was nobody's cock holster.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

I am not agreeing merely asking a pertinent question .

I am the first to state big business and politics work hand in hand and are both dirty players.

My question was simply asking if labour formed and alliance with sturgeon would labour have to pay bribes for the privilage.

Whether i agree with it has no meaning it happens whether i agree or not

No probably not. If she had tried that she would risk losing more seats to Labour at the next Holyrood election (not that I don't think she'll lose a lot of seats then anyway).

I cant see sturgeon even though she thinks shes a mini merkle to do anything without reward ,she has her kingdom and certainly would like to rub Mays nose in the dirt but getting lucrative concessions from Westminster the icing on the cake ,its probably what's expected you dont get votes for selling out to cheap

If they become bedfellows with corbyn then she has the sub base to replace or rather the jobs so a bit of cash should bring in overseas companies to fill the void

Perhaps thats the reason the alliance wouldnt work ?

Labour need far more seats than the tories so the bribe would have to be bigger ,a ten billion back hander to bring a bit more industry to scotland would go well and rather than losing seats perhaps clawing a few back could work but corbyn even with its lucrative help is a dicy proposition

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Well the calculation is roughly a £100 for a every family all for the DUP deal happy about it i certainly are not I wonder what the public will be feeling on this one a petition has allready started against the deal this could spell the end of Mrs May and even the government.

Surely they must have know this deal would be very controversial it makes you wonder if they are in the real world .

Edited by big_cod
  • Like 1

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Do you mean the tax payer pays a £100 more or perhaps he wont notice a thing because he has no say what soever how tax revinues are spent ,i guess its small change to pay considering billions are lost by stupid schemes that back fire (look at northern ireland and energy) and mismanagement along with consultants that get paid more than they save ,2 billion is peanuts compared

The tax payer wont go on strike and probably not even riot ,wheres the riots over foreign aid? A few mumbles a few blogs but nothing more

In the real world half the people owe more than they earn a 100 quid is nothing nada bugger all perhaps they would pay double to keep labour out who knows?

Perhaps you should start campaigning in local elections ,they are the people who really spend the money on the ground obviously labour will represent the real population ...whoops no they lost 380 seats thats reality for you labour is washed out in policy ,ideas ,and coming up with where all this promissd money comes from and thats any reality but yours

Corbyn has some good ideas ,people see that ,i see that but in a fairy tale kindom in reality he is keeping labour as a second class party and a third rate opposition ,ditch him and perhaps labour may do better

I dont vote never have i cannot see any difference between them but i dont like people calling the kettle black when people think one party is better than the other and conveniently forget it to prove a point they are as bad as each other ,as corrupt as each other and it has always been so and always will be all the time the party system is used

Edited by chesters1