Corby at Glastonbury

big_cod

Do you mean the tax payer pays a £100 more or perhaps he wont notice a thing because he has no say what soever how tax revinues are spent ,i guess its small change to pay considering billions are lost by stupid schemes that back fire (look at northern ireland and energy) and mismanagement along with consultants that get paid more than they save ,2 billion is peanuts compared

The tax payer wont go on strike and probably not even riot ,wheres the riots over foreign aid? A few mumbles a few blogs but nothing more

In the real world half the people owe more than they earn a 100 quid is nothing nada bugger all perhaps they would pay double to keep labour out who knows?

Perhaps you should start campaigning in local elections ,they are the people who really spend the money on the ground obviously labour will represent the real population ...whoops no they lost 380 seats thats reality for you labour is washed out in policy ,ideas ,and coming up with where all this promissd money comes from and thats any reality but yours

Corbyn has some good ideas ,people see that ,i see that but in a fairy tale kindom in reality he is keeping labour as a second class party and a third rate opposition ,ditch him and perhaps labour may do better

I dont vote never have i cannot see any difference between them but i dont like people calling the kettle black when people think one party is better than the other and conveniently forget it to prove a point they are as bad as each other ,as corrupt as each other and it has always been so and always will be all the time the party system is used

What has Corbyn got to do with this !

He was spotted by a sun reporter at Glastonbury pulling a pint of IPA and he then proceeded calling him a traitor ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

He was spotted by a sun reporter at Glastonbury pulling a pint of IPA and he then proceeded calling him a traitor ?

Your right you mentioned the real world and ofcourse corbyn doesnt live in it ,my bad

Ps this is the 'corbyn' at glasto its about corbyn

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Do you mean the tax payer pays a £100 more or perhaps he wont notice a thing because he has no say what soever how tax revinues are spent ,i guess its small change to pay considering billions are lost by stupid schemes that back fire (look at northern ireland and energy) and mismanagement along with consultants that get paid more than they save ,2 billion is peanuts compared

The tax payer wont go on strike and probably not even riot ,wheres the riots over foreign aid? A few mumbles a few blogs but nothing more

In the real world half the people owe more than they earn a 100 quid is nothing nada bugger all perhaps they would pay double to keep labour out who knows?

Perhaps you should start campaigning in local elections ,they are the people who really spend the money on the ground obviously labour will represent the real population ...whoops no they lost 380 seats thats reality for you labour is washed out in policy ,ideas ,and coming up with where all this promissd money comes from and thats any reality but yours

Corbyn has some good ideas ,people see that ,i see that but in a fairy tale kindom in reality he is keeping labour as a second class party and a third rate opposition ,ditch him and perhaps labour may do better

It's an extra £555 quid for every man woman and child in Northern Ireland. If Labour had made an offer like that it to the SNP would be something like £2.7 billion.

What magical money tree has Saint Theresa plucked this £1,000,000,000 from? I'll bet it didn't come from the Tax Avoidance Forest.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

He was spotted by a sun reporter at Glastonbury pulling a pint of IPA and he then proceeded calling him a traitor

Paul, Brexit is a religion. The religious can rationalise ANYTHING to support their religion.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Simply put, RESPECT.

The same reason why subordinates call me 'Sir' and salute, the same reason why I call some 'Sir' and salute them.

I don't think you'd do as a school teacher Huge. I think you'll find tat one word answers to questions don't go down to well with five year old kids.

Now try again. Explain why anyone should bow and scrape to some geriatric hausfrau

I'd like the UK to be a secular republic with full separation of church and state. Which party should I vote for?

Edited by corydoras

But whats your thought on the 1 billion bribe from mrs May when there wasn't a magic money tree.

I would say that the DUP have pulled a blinder for the people of Northern Ireland, and that I'm surprised that so many people who have been banging on about the awfulness of the cuts are so angry that someone has managed to force the Tories to reverse some of them in NI.

Westminster is not meant to take sides in NI politics.

You think that more funding for public services is a partisan issue in NI, that the republicans would oppose it?

I would say that the DUP have pulled a blinder for the people of Northern Ireland, and that I'm surprised that so many people who have been banging on about the awfulness of the cuts are so angry that someone has managed to force the Tories to reverse some of them in NI.

Well this is a sad day but nurseys are threatening strike action but who the hell can blame them .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Are you not looking in the mirror hugh blue is blue now if the button was pressed it wouldn't matter how many nukes you have you will be fried dead meat now a man who wants the world rid of such an evil weapon to me is a good man now a good friend of mine being blue all his life that's his choice who gets the Mail everyday a smashing lad when reminded the mail is actually fascist paper and the owner or owners were actually fans of Hitler' he was no way having it funny somebody on Facebook last night actually put the full history of mail up pictures the lot is this a newspaper that still exists today shocking when you look back and stance it had with Hitler and the dam right lies it peddles .

Why do you think Corbyns popularity is increasing by the day and Teresa dismay is falling he is an supposed IRA supporter a communist Marxist drinks hand pulled beers won't by the sun so it looks like there was 12 million + IRA supporters who voted for him at the last election and no joke there is a lot more supporting him by the day he has no chance hugh are you sure about that em just 800,000 votes behind the tories not a lot to swing Hugh to turn the tide or maybe people are just dam right sick to there back teeth of this government and are pig sick of being lied to daily so which is it Hugh .

What do you think of Mrs May 1 1/2 billion bung to the DUP and what will the public think especially the Scott's and the Welsh and we are skint aren't we Austerity but wait a minuite we need to stay in power so Austerity is thrown out of the window it stinks !!!!! and will be seen for just what it is bribery of taxpayers money used by a political party for it's own Interests.

When you are trying to project an argument on a subject please do not do so with little or zero knowledge of the subject to somebody who has spent a lot of time on the same, I presume you would not argue with your GP if he sent you to hospital with a diagnosis of a burst appendix because some muppet had told you it was a stomach ache.

Yes you muppet, I am aware that I would be dead if the Country was subject to a nuclear strike, as I am aware that each and every member of the Country that launched the attack, along with just about ALL life on the planet would also die, there is a reason why it's called Mutually Assured Destruction, with the correct acronym MAD. It is the sole reason it has not happend.

My ancestors lived in a world without nuclear weapons, they also lived at a time when you could go out without locking their doors, and do you know what? I would love to live in a country where I don't have to lock my front door when I go out, but I am not going to be the first person to remove my door lock.

It's always hard to answer your posts on the mobile version of the site as they seldom remain on one subject, in this post you seem to be twittering about the Mail and Hitler.

Although I cannot follow the link, I would suggest that you remove Facebook as your fountain of knowledge and, not for the first time refer you to history books and further suggest that you consider, at one time in the history of this Country the choice was limited to leanings toward Hitler or leaning toward Stalin, neither was a good choice, but the world was occupied by little else, but this Country decided to be the difference.

On another subject raised in your rather rambling post, 1.5 billion 'bribe', and I don't support it, but have to put it into perspective, the 2011 International Enquiry into the banking and monetary crash laid the blame on the sub prime mortgage market and the major banks complacency, BUT, it also singles out Blair and Bush for failing to regulate the banks and Gordon Brown for flogging the reserves at rock bottom prices, the report goes on to estimate that the failings of Blair and Brown cost this county £871 billion, that is approximately £42,000 for every household.

Go on and wave at JC, sing 'The RedFlag' or 'Oh Jeremy Corbyn' or watch as the muppet sings or whatever at Glastonbury on the BBC, me, I would much rather watch the Armed Forces Celebrations that a lot of the media DID NOT COVER choosing to show Corbyn and McDonnell, but then the BBC is biased against JC aren't they!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."