My kinda gal!

corydoras

Ah right so you can't be racist against the english, I thought it might end up as something like that as an excuse, that's ok Cory you can try and pretend otherwise but I know what you are, as for living amongst them what difference does that make, I've met a few Afrikaans who were racist as hell but still lived in Africa.

As for being tired I'm well awake I think its you who should put on his "brave heart" Jim jams and toddle off to bed.

I never said that, those are your thoughts not mine. You know zilch about me.

Now tell us, when did the English become a race? When your at it you could pen a few sentences and tell us what a "race" is. I'm not a big fan of separating the human species into different races. You are just another Homo sapiens sapiens to me. Just another naked ape.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Problematic the race card ,if indeed we are all one then all the laws relating to race cannot exist ,no race relations ,impossible to be racist therefore those laws fly out the window ,trouble is they appear to exist but only in the none ethnic peoples ,IE if two white people fight its a fight ,if a non white fights a white it tends to be put down as a racist attack (usually instigated by the ethnic )

Mostly what people mean is a colour predudism rather than race

Anyway cory i have always visualised you in your dark garret shawl over your shoulders typing were doomed in private frasiers accent but now it seems your more close than you think ,frazier had a liking for 'big strong thighs' as well

Sure its not homo sapiens sapiens?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Problematic the race card ,if indeed we are all one then all the laws relating to race cannot exist ,no race relations ,impossible to be racist therefore those laws fly out the window ,trouble is they appear to exist but only in the none ethnic peoples ,IE if two white people fight its a fight ,if a non white fights a white it tends to be put down as a racist attack (usually instigated by the ethnic )

Mostly what people mean is a colour predudism rather than race

Anyway cory i have always visualised you in your dark garret shawl over your shoulders typing were doomed in private frasiers accent but now it seems your more close than you think ,frazier had a liking for 'big strong thighs' as well

John Laurie was from Dumfries in the Borders and he does have a Dumfries accent. I was born in what is now Argyll and Bute.

Frazer in the sit-com was supposed to hail from the Isle of Barra. I've sailed with Barra men and he sounds nothing like them.

Interesting (maybe) bit of trivia. During WWII he did serve in the Home Guard.

My take on race is pretty much the same as the black actor Morgan Freeman.

• Like 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

I never said that, those are your thoughts not mine. You know zilch about me.

Now tell us, when did the English become a race? When your at it you could pen a few sentences and tell us what a "race" is. I'm not a big fan of separating the human species into different races. You are just another Homo sapiens sapiens to me. Just another naked ape.

Taken from the oxford English dictionary " A group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.

we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"

That would make the English a race the same as many other cultures. I'm sure you can argue the toss to defend yourself but i don't give a feck its plain to see what you are Cory.

Edited by snakey1

Taken from the oxford English dictionary " A group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.

we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"

That would make the English a race the same as many other cultures. I'm sure you can argue the toss to defend yourself but i don't give a feck its plain to see what you are Cory.

I can do quotes from the dictionary too.

Racist (noun)

A person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

‘I had a fear of being called a racist’

Adjective

Showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or believing that a particular race is superior to another.

‘we are investigating complaints about racist abuse at a newsagents’

That's not me buddy. To me your just another human, slightly, ever so slightly a bit more advanced than your average Pan troglodytes, as am I. But do you know what? At the end of the day I could not give a rat's ass what you think of me. I know what I am, and I could not care less about your opinion of me.

This will be my final post on the matter, I have more interesting pursuits in my life than quibbling over the definitions of words with a man child.

Edited by corydoras

I can do quotes from the Dictionary too.

Racist (noun)

A person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

I had a fear of being called a racist

Adjective

Showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or believing that a particular race is superior to another.

we are investigating complaints about racist abuse at a newsagents

That's not me buddy. To me your just another human, slightly, ever so slightly a bit more advanced than your average Pan troglodytes., as am I.

So by your definition there are no races so there is no such thing as racism ?

So by your definition there are no races so there is no such thing as racism ?

Sure its not homo sapiens sapiens?

You're quite right I should have said Homo sapiens sapiens.

Edited by corydoras

So cory - what ya' got to defend your coastal waters?? - The English Astute class (soon to be replaced by the Successor class) submarines. based at Barrow In Furness.

Nicola Sturgeon & Alex Salmond - spineless interlopers who should keep to their own & be thankful we share the same coastline.

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Do ya' think I would leave you dyiiiing when there's room on my horse for two!!!!

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!