the premier in waiting is..........

barry luxton

Dam so it wasnt true barry oh dear libel on the horizon those horrible people at the express telling big porkys this story is more inline with Brexit fantasy .

Oh he met with Soviet spies - Ben Bradley simply overreached with a silly tweet about being paid fro secrets and was forced to retract.

Interestingly, on the same day that Bradley retracted, a former head of MI6 suggested that Corbyn has questions to answer.

This isn't going to go away.

Still, could be worse. We could have this tit representing our country:

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ah bless. Comrade Corbyn has appointed transgender model Munroe Bergdorf as an LGBT adviser to the Labour Party.

"Once white people begin to admit that their race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth… then we can talk".

I don't see Labour representing the values of the working class any time soon.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ah bless. Comrade Corbyn has appointed transgender model Munroe Bergdorf as an LGBT adviser to the Labour Party.

"Once white people begin to admit that their race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth… then we can talk".

I don't see Labour representing the values of the working class any time soon.

Her last employer (L'Oreal) sacked her for saying that. But I suppose Jezza gave her the job because he thinks 'she's worth it'.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Her last employer (L'Oreal) sacked her for saying that. But I suppose Jezza gave her the job because he thinks 'she's worth it'.

John.

Titter!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yes dear, we know about that. We discussed it at the top of the page.

Not good ken he needs to get them in order non of it in tory party I suppose? rent boys and peodophiles in your party are very bad as well mind you I am surprised they havent tryed to pin something like on him to try and finish him off but I suppose there is still time especially if things get really desperate.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Not good ken he needs to get them in order non of it in tory party I suppose rent boys and peodophiles in your party are very bad as well mind you I am surprised they havent tryed to pin something like on him to try and finish him off but I suppose there is still time especially if things get really desperate.

English please.

English please.

Ken your favourite Jacob Rees Mogg has been caught out on live tv telling lies about Corbyn during an interview with Jon snow he said corbyn had voted against the good food Friday agreement which was a complete lie he voted in FAVOUR of the good Friday agreement it was Mogg who voted against it now channel 4 should have corrected Rees mogg which they did not and has now made an apology to mr Corbyn but just what else does does Jacob Rees mogg lie about and to do it on live tv incredibly corbyn should libel Rees Mogg with great publicly .

Moggs mate Bradley told a similar lie just recently about Corbtn saying he sold secrets more fake news he had to make a substantial donation to charity to avoid Been libelled desperate times by desperate people .

https://www.rt.com/uk/420174-corbyn-sue-rees-mogg/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg