Dangerous Dogs!

Martin56

My brother had pitbulls and they where fantastic dogs. I know a lot of people who have had pit bulls also and none of them ever had a problem with their dogs.

The biggest problem for my brother was with other people who had their nice sweet dogs running free and allowed them to come thundering over from hundreds of yards away to attack his dog whilst it was on the lead. Some would just run straight up and attack it if he couldn't boot them away before they made contact and then there was seems from the attacking dog as his would get hold of it as it defended itself and him also! He always got his dog off but on a few occassions he got bitten off the attacking dog/dogs.

The only thing pitbulls do wrong is to protect themselves as it seems they should roll over and die first.

I have bullterrier and the same applies to them....they where never ever bred for fighting either and I know exactly what i'm talking about.

The reason a bullterrier or a staff for that matter usually come off best in a scrap is because they're more powerfull and have thick skin, they are strong willed and don't give in to being bullied, nothing to do with being bred for fighting at all.

How can anyone give a true opinion of what a piitbull is like unless they've kept them?

There are sadly people who will do that to a dog but whoever allowed their kids to be at face level with a a previously abused landshark and making eye contact with it (a challenge to a dog and a trigger for attack) should be strung up by the b0llocks.THIS IS WHAT THEY DO. DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVE DISPOSITION

I've seen that footage before but that man hadn't been attacked by a dog at all, he'd been messing about with a handgun and shot himself by accident.

Infact they had pictures of him messing about with the guns!

Amazing in'it how all this false bullshine goes round !

Never trust a dog that can drag you to the floor ,once your down to its level its the boss not you!

And dogs like humans can be triggered into the opposite of whats its been 99% of its life ,you just need to set that trigger off!

Toy dogs are probably the top for biting but compared to a big dog its a wasp sting!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I've seen that footage before but that man hadn't been attacked by a dog at all, he'd been messing about with a handgun and shot himself by accident.

Infact they had pictures of him messing about with the guns!

Amazing in'it how all this false bullshine goes round !

It was simply the first one that came up on a search. The one I expected to find was recent footage of a woman who had literally had her face ripped off - but I'm not going to post it or anymore like it.

Take yourself over to liveleak and do a quick search - there's everything from aftermath videos to people being literally eaten alive by pitbulls.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Tigger,

The simple fact is that dogs of any breed can become dangerous when they’re intentionally or unintentionally raised to be aggressive. Some just do it better than others.

We've been here before mate. It just pi$$es you off. Let's go fishing.

Phone

• Like 1

Strange thing is when a kids dead the dog is always said to be docile ,oooh it never did that before ,must have been provoked etc,usually the owner never sees the dog as it really is ,those good old rose coloured glasses pop up everywhere.

Bit like murders oooh he seemed such a nice chap ,who would have guessed such a quiet man kept himself to himself.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Tigger,

The simple fact is that dogs of any breed can become dangerous when they’re intentionally or unintentionally raised to be aggressive. Some just do it better than others.

We've been here before mate. It just pi$$es you off. Let's go fishing.

Phone

Phone,

Can't argue with that, spot on bud.

And your right, let's go fishing :).

Although I can't freakin walk just now....someone was broken down on a shop carpark the other day and asked me to give them a push, I did but torn a muscle or tendon in my calf in the process...serious pain of the highest sort!

I can hobble around but that's about it. Gonna leave it a week or two before going to the kwacks as these things can take months to repair!