Should we have left the EU?

John S

19 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Ken it’s a massive home goal for brexit ,you paint it  which ever way you like U.K. citizens visiting Europe and it will be  very soon millions of them will be going to get hammered with charges thanks to Boris Johnson .

Again I reiterate he did not need to do this but Johnson chose to get the charges reimposed.So what does that say he cares about the working classes ?

No he didn't.

We left the EU, so mobile providers are no longer bound by an EU law that bans such charges.

Some providers have chosen to re-impose charges for excess use of data abroad.

Nobody is forcing anyone to pay a brass penny.

If you are a regular traveller to the EU and need lots of data, change providers to one that continues to offer roaming at no additional charge as part of it's package.

The rest of us will reap the rewards of cheaper domestic rates with providers who don't have to absorb those extra data costs.

The free market is a biatch ain't it?

BTW:

If British meat is free of the risk of prion diseases like vCJD, but the EU are feeding  parts of other animals to livestock that will enter the human food chain, is that an indicator that Brexit has been a success?

If the UK attracts more inward investment than France and Germany combined in 2021, will that be an indicator that Brexit has been a success?

If the UK economy expands by more than 8% in 2022 but the economy of the Eurozone grows by less than 4%, will that be an indicator that Brexit has been a success?

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

PAP! Interesting i wonder if moslems and jews realise their beef and chicken potentialy have eaten pork? No doubt they pay a premium believing their supplier  isnt using such products when its financially  better to hide the fact and reap the difference.We know moslem suppliers cook the books with date lables i am sure other lables get 'misplaced' if theres a profit to be made just as it happens with other greedy suppliers hiding the fact its halal meat therefore not too many people liking in having their food not killed humanely by stunning first

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Is this really worth discussing FFS! Who gives a flying fook about roaming charges being imposed for new customers by just one company as yet, I don’t have mobile data on my phone, don’t need it. If I have a dire need to use data abroad it is very very easy as the vast majority of resorts and hotels have free Wi-fi, if you include the word ‘decent’ before resorts and hotels, you probably get 100% offering free Wi-fi. Walking around most towns you can find a cafe, buy a beer and download as many episodes of Eastenders as you like if that’s what floats your boat, If that is the latest straw he is clutching just say “yes, that’s it, now off you go!”

Total ballocks, now IF, the situation was as Boy George Osborne predicted, Leaving the European Union would tip the UK into a year-long recession, with up to 820,000 jobs lost within two years, House prices falling by a third and wages by 15%, he would have some right to continually Winge on here, although that was known and warned about when the vote was cast. We were told enough, we considered it enough, the majority voted to leave, we left, get over it, move on.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

31 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Is this really worth discussing FFS! Who gives a flying fook about roaming charges being imposed for new customers by just one company as yet, I don’t have mobile data on my phone, don’t need it. If I have a dire need to use data abroad it is very very easy as the vast majority of resorts and hotels have free Wi-fi, if you include the word ‘decent’ before resorts and hotels, you probably get 100% offering free Wi-fi. Walking around most towns you can find a cafe, buy a beer and download as many episodes of Eastenders as you like if that’s what floats your boat, If that is the latest straw he is clutching just say “yes, that’s it, now off you go!”

Total ballocks, now IF, the situation was as Boy George Osborne predicted, Leaving the European Union would tip the UK into a year-long recession, with up to 820,000 jobs lost within two years, House prices falling by a third and wages by 15%, he would have some right to continually Winge on here, although that was known and warned about when the vote was cast. We were told enough, we considered it enough, the majority voted to leave, we left, get over it, move on.

A perfectly good point, but it's four hours since the troll last posted, and although he's been thoroughly bested and every one of his arguments obliterated, it's almost 6am, and time for Sonny & Cher to start singing.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

6 minutes ago, Ken L said:

A perfectly good point, but it's four hours since the troll last posted, and although he's been thoroughly bested and every one of his arguments obliterated, it's almost 6am, and time for Sonny & Cher to start singing.

He’s on the phone to his Son to ask if he’s been promoted to WO1 yet.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

8 hours ago, Ken L said:

Seriously for just  the a tiny minute has it ever occurred to you that  if we had still being a member of the EU we wouldn’t now have  roaming charges ????????

So all providers will adhere to the price increase because that’s a fact maybe not this minute but in the very near future .  quite simple prices to be increased because of brexit , because brexit has  given a green light to operator’s to milk it’s customers 

Roaming charges not to be  reintroduce after brexit !!!! promises promises .. Same old croc of crap **** from the Brexiteers hook you I am alright because if doesn’t  affect me  it’s ****s .. 

Practically all mobile phone operates lock your phone to your SIM card so it’s all ok  about changing sims !!!! But this isn’t point  is it not at all ,we had no charges but now we do because of brexit  fact no getting away from it go hiding from it and it’s going to cost money !!!!!

You can talk as much bullkshit as you like it’s all the same shite as with fishermen , farmers etc etc etc  ****ed over by liars.

UK consumers have, within reason, been able to use the minutes, texts and data included on their mobile phone tariffs when travelling in the EU. 

But since January 2021, UK operators have been allowed to reintroduce so-called roaming charges because the UK's Brexit trade deal with the EU, signed at the end of 2020, did not rule them out.this allowed operators to bring them back .In the European Union there is no roaming charges .So brexit has allowed mobile operators in the U.K.  to tip U.K. citizens upside down when visiting Europe and that’s a fact .

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

6 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

He’s on the phone to his Son to ask if he’s been promoted to WO1 yet.

Taking out of your arse again you low  life little prick. what do you know nothing !!!!!! Absolutely nothing you have made that very very clear !!!!! RN  full of **** doesn’t know the bow from the stern  on a boat , hiding behind your PC making derogatory remarks .If I get hold  of you will regret calling about my son I will guarantee you that 100% .Keep looking over your shoulder pal  ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

So Ken for the a tiny movement has it ever occurred to you that  if we had still being a member of the EU we wouldn’t now have  roaming charges ????????

So all providers will adhere to the price increase because that’s a fact maybe not this minute but in the very near future .  quite simple prices to be increased because of brexit .

Roaming charges not to be  reintroduce after brexit !!!! promises promises .. Same old croc of crap **** from the Brexiteers hook you I am alright because if doesn’t  affect me  it’s ****s .. 

Practically all mobile phone operates lock your phone to your SIM card so it’s all ok  about changing sims !!!! But this isn’t point  is it not at all ,we had no charges but now we do because of brexit  fact no getting away from it go hiding from it and it’s going to cost money !!!!!

You can talk as much bullkshit as you like it’s all the same shite as with fishermen , farmers etc etc etc  ****ed over by liars.

UK consumers have, within reason, been able to use the minutes, texts and data included on their mobile phone tariffs when travelling in the EU. 

But since January 2021, UK operators have been allowed to reintroduce so-called roaming charges because the UK's Brexit trade deal with the EU, signed at the end of 2020, did not rule them out.this allowed operators to bring them back .In the European Union there is no roaming charges .So brexit has allowed mobile operators in the U.K.  to tip U.K. citizens upside down when visiting Europe and that’s a fact .

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

For Christ's sake, get a grip!

Only 4 of 9 providers are re-introducing roaming charges, and even then (With the exception of EE), consumers won't pay a penny extra unless they go over predetermined data limits of between 12 and 50Gb - That's enough to stream between 15 and 60 hours of HD video.

EE customers will have unlimited data for £2 a day - less than £30 for a fortnight in the Costa Packet.

Roaming.JPG

Edited by Ken L

As for the problem of operators locking phones to their SIMs...

Text to Switch.JPG

Most modern phones are sim free ,some like mine allow 2 sims + a SD card some only 2 sims or one sim and an sd card .

The whole thing is immaterial just dont phone home and theres no charge ,your on holiday remember' getting away from it all!' You merely hook up to the nearest free wifi and use messenger or whatscrap or bookface and chat to your hearts content.

I get annoyed mine rings at home i wouldnt switch it on if i were on holiday! Its for my benifit not the callers! Its just the troll using excuses to whine if you went to anywhere but the EU you would pay roaming charges i didnt hear him whining when he blighted oz with his presence and had no problem with his sim or whatsapp

"I am in Australia as we speak watts app brilliant exactly the same talk all day for nothing all over the world if you wish plus I got a 3 sim before I came over swapped it in the iPhone it gives you the same minuites and data in Australia and New Zealand as the uk actually contracted to Vodafone and will put there sim back in the phone when I get home but in Australia they want your eyes out . Edited March 22, 2018 by big_cod"

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson