Coronavirus

Elton

Wow big new research shows "better quality" masks provide more protection than the crap the NHS wear at the moment ,FFP 3 are better ! The triple layer masks are designed to cach droplets breathed out nothing more the wearer is vunerable to covid being breathed in as others are using homemade or gimick masks bought from shops

I brought this up some time ago FFP2 are affordable but FFP3 if used throughout  the NHS will bankrupt it

When we first bought masks at the outbreak we avoided the 3 layer ones as logic dictated they didnt work breathing in so bought washable masks with replaceable 5 layer filters ,once they arrived a simple test showed they were useless so we bought K95 FFP2 ones and have used them since ,if some fat git in surrey discovered this over a year ago why not the ministry of health?

PS the ffp2 ones are reusable they are mosly designed to stop dust so they would block up in use and would be thrown away but out of dust areas your catching a few bits and bobs floating around so a dunk in isopropanol on getting home will kill any living thing in them so can be reused .

Hmmm i have found this on this strange website :

A question back in 2009 asking if ffp3 masks were usuable

https://bestbets.org/bets/bet.php?id=1812

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Good at least some one is supplying them ,do you need a list of labour mp's that are also connected to lucrative jobs?i would rather use an already functioning company than use one starting from scratch ,if hitler could have supplied it i would have given him the contract!

Jobs for the boys exists as long as parliament has

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

21 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Good at least some one is supplying them ,do you need a list of labour mp's that are also connected to lucrative jobs?i would rather use an already functioning company than use one starting from scratch ,if hitler could have supplied it i would have given him the contract!

Jobs for the boys exists as long as parliament has

Rule for one rule for another ?????

What do you recon eh !!!!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Theres always rules for one none for others thats what power brings .You can stop some by not voting ,the rest dont need your help

Edited by chesters1

Round and round the troll goes ,this is political nothing to do with a worldwide pandemic ,even what he was found doing was nothing different to hundreds of thousands of other people bending the rules .

Round and round the troll goes making up excuses to troll

You can tell by not one person responding to your posts saying anything about it ,no one cares what you post except to ridicule you ,and i promise to continue you sad empty excuse for a  man ,your just jealous  he can still get it up! Only last week you were saying how great he was

Edited by chesters1

Troll1.png

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

In this pandemic The Queen has recognised the achievements of doctors, nurses and ancillary staff by awarding the National Health Service the George Cross. Honours do not come much higher than that. And the government of Prime Minister Johnson and Chancellor Sunak? It has rewarded NHS workers with a 2% wage cut.

The figure of 2% is the real wage cut that results from the already miserly 1% pay award once the impact on it of an estimated 3% rise in prices is taken into account.??

And so this how much the tories care about NHS workers and it amounts to nothing !!!  Will not be forgotten that is a racing certainty.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Clod Ronieseb oserisi odetoru hiehal ke ederofer epedew gehiran! Arowatij disoni niepeh celirov re xoh gisie pecehuh roboyi. Esi telu udivicir abeg inu erefi tosemom? Ranonaf abitihe gedek retie oripo riega to osatene.PFI ?