Coronavirus

Elton

EU boss says no parallel  vaccine ordering ,germany says get stuffed!

She also wants a global covid certificate ,what will it get you? or more importantly what will not having one deprive you of?

Germany 534 deaths , bodies in coffins piling up in Saxony

France 141 deaths

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The WHO tells us we must be doing more whilst doing nothing itself!

"A french mayor says i delivered 25 doses myself" ,hopefully, they weren't in the boot of his Renault Zoe for too long as he picked up his wine and baguette and had a coffee or two on the way there!

6% of UK population allegedly had first prick says another one

Germany and austria insist only FFp2 masks are used ,home made or hospital type ones are not sufficiant . pretty obvious to me hospital masks are designed to stop the wearer spreading disease  not prevent them getting it! Strange a fat man on a angling website pointed this out early last year!

Bavaria is now mandating FFP2 masks in shops and public transport!

I suggest you buy some before the price spirals they are expensive as it is compared to pre covid ,if you never use them you can be safe in the knowledge your safe using them in your shed grinding your knives to stab me when this foolish government doesnt do the same! Make sure they say K95 FFP2 or even better FFP3 but they are the ultimate and cost that! And be bloody careful removing them pointless going to the effort if after removing them your picking your nose or eating without washing your hands

Portugal tightening restrictions even more

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Good to see your enthusiasm any other jewels of wisdom or just the usual excuse to blame someone?

When i say someone ofcourse i mean tories ,didnt see labour blocking or introducing any laws did you?

30 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Good to see your enthusiasm any other jewels of wisdom or just the usual excuse to blame someone?

When i say someone ofcourse i mean tories ,didnt see labour blocking or introducing any laws did you?

Blame someone the ones to blame for record deaths , one of not the biggest worse economic hit in comparison is those in  charge nobody else they make all the decisions nobody else 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Blah blah blah how about something good to say for a change ask labour why they hav'nt try to introduce laws doing the opposite of what you think the tories have.

You still wont except the government do not run the NHS despite lots of links proving the ministry of health do.

You just love whining if the country had no cases you would find something to whine about as we see EVERY post you make no matter what its about

You can whine to someone who cares ,its not me so whine to those that do ,try the facebook pages see where it gets you

EU new project to innoculate 70% of its adult subjects by summer, they insist member countries do as they are told and act with "unity" IE dont show the slowness of the EU up! More importantly what will the punishment be for those that decline the offer or go ahead faster?

France 600+ deaths ,cases c50,000 a day

Edited by chesters1

14 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Blah blah blah how about something good to say for a change ask labour why they hav'nt try to introduce laws doing the opposite of what you think the tories have.

You still wont except the government do not run the NHS despite lots of links proving the ministry of health do.

You just love whining if the country had no cases you would find something to whine about as we see EVERY post you make no matter what its about

You can whine to someone who cares ,its not me so whine to those that do ,try the facebook pages see where it gets you

30+ million let into this country literally unchecked says it all .

Untitled-1.jpg

No-one is disagreeing with you but constanly repeating it doesnt change anything ,nothing you say changes anything !

Eurostar profits down 80% in 2020 so good does come from corona

Car sales down a third in spain ,better still

Edited by chesters1

3 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

No-one is disagreeing with you but constanly repeating it doesnt change anything ,nothing you say changes anything !

Eurostar profits down 80% in 2020 so good does come from corona

Car sales down a third in spain ,better still

I put a graph up showing th U.K. with the worse death rate  in world the numbers speak for themselves it’s horrendous.

Untitled-1.jpg