Coronavirus

Elton

According to RT France UK border will remain closed for foreseeable future, still being huffy over fishing?you only have 2 uk varient cases ffs ,its been found in 40 countries no sign of you banning travel from them!

Preliminary study shows the Pfizer jab protects against both the UK and SA variant

Funeral directors in saxony struggle to keep up with demand,Dresden freezing bodies until they can be burnt

Brit company invents covid test machine that delivers result in half an hour with "high success rate" in chesters1 world that means dont trust the results so its a pretty useless machine in transmittable disease circles

Dozens of new cases in a unpronounceable  place in china ,its now in lockdown

Brisbane now in lockdown due to UK variant ,shows your borders arent as tight as you think!

France cases up 21+ thousand cases

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

57 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

According to RT France UK border will remain closed for foreseeable future, still being huffy over fishing?

Preliminary study shows the Pfizer jab protects against both the UK and SA variant

Funeral directors in saxony struggle to keep up with demand,Dresden freezing bodies until they can be burnt

Brit company invents covid test machine that delivers result in half an hour with "high success rate" in chesters1 world that means dont trust the results so its a pretty useless machine in transmittable disease circles

Dozens of new cases in a unpronounceable  place in china ,its now in lockdown

Brisbane now in lockdown due to UK variant ,shows your borders arent as tight as you think!

As for China ,Russia anywhere else in the world as you say , we can make our own decisions control  our own borders what happens here on the British isles the government is 100% accountable and they will be .

It took 10 months  to suddenly check incomings into the U.K.that  says it all .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Why will they be held accountable? Whats going to happen these people dont get punished thats why it happens

Health 'officials' in FDP turning on merkle for not ordering vaccinations personally ,they had gone in with  france to handle it but merkle backed out and left it to brussels to sort it! As with here non ruling parties have plenty to say when its not them doing it

It took 40 years to start counting people leaving the country to go to the EU and no records ever who came! That says more

Biotech says their vaccine '" neutralises" the UK and SA variant

PS if the UK variant has been found in 40 countries then their border control is no different to ours!

4000 deaths in US a new record .

German schools in chaos each of the 16 states can dictate which schools are open or closed and what lockdown measures are used ,sounds like a tier system to me

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Tesco’s can save us all perhaps, with the added addition of club card points.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Most rapid tests are 76% accurate, WHO estimates 10% of World population is infected, with those stats. better off closing all borders or making people isolate than relying on testing.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

1 hour ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Most rapid tests are 76% accurate, WHO estimates 10% of World population is infected, with those stats. better off closing all borders or making people isolate than relying on testing.

Try explaining  that to the 1325 that passed away within 28 days of catching the virus  A pandemic out of  control .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Wait ,is that your grandfather i see in my crystal ball ,speaking to the dead now!

Whats that dear its borises fault i died whooooo

Yup testing pointless just one false negative and your infecting people whilst telling them your clear

I think the safest route is to insist people coming here have to have been in isolation for a year and can prove it beyond question and not test anyone leaving because thats not our problem

Edited by chesters1

Coronavirus latest news: UK records 1,325 deaths - the highest daily toll since start of pandemic

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-lockdown-vaccine-oxford-covid-uk-deaths-cases/

So which way are we going and has everything the government worked ?????    

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes we know it took me 5 hours today to order why weekly shop!

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Yes we know it took me 5 hours today to order why weekly shop!

The government said a further 1,325 people had died within 28 days of testing positive for Covid-19 as of Friday – the highest number of UK deaths reported on a single day since the outbreak began. It brings the UK total to 79,833

**** isn’t it Chester’s utterly  appalling really . 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg