Help needed

big_cod

The term "made your bed now lie in it" fits perfectly

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

12 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Loads of them out there Chesters, only prepared to pay third party insurance premiums but expect fully comprehensive cover!

The Govt. should rightly assist Companies and Business that are essential or at least might be essential to get the Country back on it’s feet or even keep it ticking over should it be a prolonged crisis.

ESSENTIAL WORKERS is not really a title anybody would tag on charter boat skippers is it?

Other side of the coin got a big bag of ‘Whitby’ whole tail scampi on order, not sure if it’s a brand name but it did say produce of U.K. on it.

Product of has lots of connotations ,its like 'made in USA' but from foreign parts ,more like assembled in usa !

Probably in this case the scampi are home caught but the breadcrumbs foreign so its essembled in the UK lol

I was looking at bread knives again trying to find this illusive edge ,one seller was waffling on about being  a sheffield based company ,working in steel since 1839 ,with references to sheffield through out the description but the bloody knives are chinese!

Rhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Richardson-Sheffield-Sabatier-Trompette-Silver/dp/B008KYX6OU/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=bread+knife+sheffield&qid=1588838225&sr=8-2

Should be procecuted!

Whitby does have a scampi assembling plant ,perhaps clod should be working there instead of whining? Normal people look for another job or go on the dole ,cant go on the dole ,shame about that!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

17 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Self employed like the bloke next door whine and whine about no help from the government but when asked did they buy the full stamp they admit he didnt so deserves all he gets or rather doesnt.

They want freedom to work unfettered they get it ! They can get benefits under coronavirus so i really dont see why the government should be helping them as a self employed worker IE propping up a company ,just sign on !

There you go again ???? No idea at all .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod put me right then

Your saying you cannot sign on

You cannot sign on because you chose to work for yourself

Or you expect the government to give you money whilst you have investment in a company so are not unemployed at all?

Theres plenty of self employed working just around here ,i can hear chainsaws from at least 2 directions as i type ,the grass on the green was cut yesterday and at this very second allen is mowing the field down by the river (hes not the owner,)

You CHOSE your employment why should the tax payer reward you for YOUR bad choice?

I dont thinks it to do with the government at all ,your selfish attitude wont work ,bang goes the cheap flights you boated about ,bang goes your foreign holiday and bang goes your cheap fags ,you will have to source all from the UK like most people do or just shut up and wait until its all over like most people are ,not everyone is 'entitled' like you appear to think you are

Perhaps instead of whining on here you should chat with your MP oh bugger that didnt work out for you either ! Poor poor cod!

Edited by chesters1

17 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Loads of them out there Chesters, only prepared to pay third party insurance premiums but expect fully comprehensive cover!

The Govt. should rightly assist Companies and Business that are essential or at least might be essential to get the Country back on it’s feet or even keep it ticking over should it be a prolonged crisis.

ESSENTIAL WORKERS is not really a title anybody would tag on charter boat skippers is it?

Other side of the coin got a big bag of ‘Whitby’ whole tail scampi on order, not sure if it’s a brand name but it did say produce of U.K. on it.

Charge boats leisure boats play  a massive part in generating cash for local seaside resorts just take Whitby £ 7 million per year generated on the last count hotels ,pubs ,b+bs restaurants tackle shops, garages it’s endless .

It’s interesting  why the government gave Hugh  sums of money to self employed publicans hotel owners ,b+b Owners ,second home owners small warehouse owners with nothing in them yes £1000s and £1000s in grants  to businesses some  which  were convenience business tax fiddles and they get a  £10,000 grant for good measure as well .?

As for Whitby scampi no it’s not Whitby scampi we have a processing factory  here but have no white fish trawlers working off our coast anymore and on top of that there is no prawns off Whitby in any quantities  ,might  be Hartlepool prawns or Scottish prawns  most certainly not Whitby prawns they transport fresh cod from Peterhead by road 358 miles to Whitby fillet it then sell it out as Whitby cod and people believe it’s Whitby cod ,there is only one fresh Whitby cod now and it’s what comes off the angling boats never ever believe whats on the side of the packet .  

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Even the whitby scampy is fake lol ontop of fake vampires theres only jet left !

Revinue is handed to HMRC absolutely nothing to do with the government the government merely tell the bodies they would like xxx to get a few shekels more and hope it happens.

The government actually have very little to do with running the country so your blame is misdirected you should be pointing at the ministry of health and the NHS for their mismanagement.

As predicted on the other thread it seems the Turkish gowns at least are not up to standard or perhaps those that get a brown envelope from 'acredited' suppliers are annoyed it wont be coming from that source!

Edited by chesters1

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Even the whitby scampy is fake lol

Revinue is handed to HMRC absolutely nothing to do with the government the government merely tell the bodies they would like xxx to get a few shekels more and hope it happens.

The government actually have very little to do with running the country so your blame is misdirected you should be pointing at the ministry of health and the NHS for their mismanagement.

As predicted on the other thread it seems the Turkish gowns at least are not up to standard or perhaps those that get a brown envelope from 'acredited' suppliers are annoyed it wont be coming from that source!

The government have very little to do with  ruining the country ? now that’s a good one .

Whitby no  it’s not Whitby scampi maybe should have asked before it was purchased but it doesn’t mean it won’t taste nice .I was in padstow a few years ago in restaurant not one of Rick Steins , the mrs ordered cod and she got given pollock the waitress nearly fainted when I told her we catch cod by load didn't make a fuss the pollock  was fine .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

All the government do is pass laws and consult with the ministries via an MP who sits at the head of them (the fall guy when the ministry refuses to play ball),whitehall mandarins run the country not the government or parliament

Everything ticks along whether parliament is sitting or not ,the country doesnt stop the bins dont go unemptied and the streets unswept and the A&E doesnt close  when they are on their extended holidays ,they are there at the top of the pile paying from expenses what everyone else pays from their wage packet  because silly people put them there! The mandarins are not elected so we cannot unelect them !

Edited by chesters1

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod put me right then

Your saying you cannot sign on

You cannot sign on because you chose to work for yourself

Or you expect the government to give you money whilst you have investment in a company so are not unemployed at all?

Theres plenty of self employed working just around here ,i can hear chainsaws from at least 2 directions as i type ,the grass on the green was cut yesterday and at this very second allen is mowing the field down by the river (hes not the owner,)

You CHOSE your employment why should the tax payer reward you for YOUR bad choice?

I dont thinks it to do with the government at all ,your selfish attitude wont work ,bang goes the cheap flights you boated about ,bang goes your foreign holiday and bang goes your cheap fags ,you will have to source all from the UK like most people do or just shut up and wait until its all over like most people are ,not everyone is 'entitled' like you appear to think you are

Perhaps instead of whining on here you should chat with your MP oh bugger that didnt work out for you either ! Poor poor cod!

There you go again come on Chester’s you can do better than that .cheap flight again ??  :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

But hey glad you mentioned cheap flights the seats might go  back down to £9.99 again one way to Spain what they were before brexit now the oil-price is on its knees .

Just got a 1000 litres  of heating oil 25 p a  litre cheap as rags £250 but If the pound was at the same rate as it was before brexit it would have been £50 less but still not a bad price ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

There you go again come on Chester’s you can do better than that .cheap flight again ??  :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

But hey glad you mentioned cheap flights the seats might go  back down to £9.99 again one way to Spain what they were before brexit now the oil-price is on its knees .

Just got a 1000 litres  of heating oil 25 p a  litre cheap as rags £250 but If the pound was at the same rate as it was before brexit it would have been £50 less but still not a bad price ?

Good price ,we stopped using ours it was to expensive in the 90's very inefficient burners i cannot understand why they are not blue flame devices ,perhaps they are today?

Not sure it will ever go back to 9.99 theres to an excuse not to do it now ,if i were the government i would tax aviation fuel at the rate buses and lorries have that should give a bit of money for the NHS

I wonder what tax is on ferry fuel?

Edited by chesters1