Pure Magic Guitar!!

Martin56

Our youngest tried to learn while in school ,it sounded like a strangled duck ,the reed was blamed we bought an expensive one it was worse ,after a month of nightly hell we bought her a keyboard and a pair of headphones but hearing the keys tapping without sound was almost as bad so she learnt in her bedroom! She did very well not up to rick wakeman standards but you could realise what music it was!

I had great fun with it you could record 20 seconds of sound and play it back using the keys ,recording the local ******* on their cb's and playing it back to them a few seconds after they said it **** them off no end lol

I never liked "analogue music" as soon as i heard a moog but i found i liked this ,i had never heard the complexity of the notes in the bands of the time .

This is good ,most of his are good!

Try translantic sessions brilliant! I was converted back to analogue at 60!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

That Marcin certainly can play the acoustic or semi acoustic guitar brilliantly ?

But as for Hank; I would never class Hank Marvin as being a brilliant guitarist, even though we were always trying to play shadows music back in the mid 60s while a lot of us were still learning to play the guitar using Bert Weedons ‘Play in a Day’ book ?

NB: The first tune that a lot of us learnt to play all the way through on the guitar back in the 60s was ‘the Animals House of the Rising Sun’  and the first song that my son learnt to play properly on his guitar was ‘Led Zepplin Stairway to Heaven’.

If I could play half as well as David Gilmour does in the  second guitar solo of this clip I would be a very very happy man. ?

I’m not saying he’s the best but he’s certainly up there and pretty close in my view.

Keith

Edited by BoldBear
  • Like 1

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)

On 2/2/2021 at 2:06 AM, Martin56 said:

Hank Marvin!!

I don't think hank marvin could play Asturias to save his life.

Edited by corydoras
  • Like 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Come back to us when Hank Marvin can do this with his eyes closed.

• Like 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote