Afghanistan

big_cod

Is it Really all about the Mineral rights ie Copper & more importantly - Lithium for Car Batteries, Phones, Lawn mowers etc etc etc.

The Afghans and indeed the Taliban are not capable of exploiting these resources for themselves, but seem well versed in what they are sitting on!!

Then one day they were shootin' at some food when up from the ground came a bubbling Crude, Oil that is. Black Gold, Texas Tea.

So they Loaded up the Truck and they moved to Beverley - Hills that is - Swimming Pools, Movie Stars.

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Troll1.png

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Get those kids & parents out safe, then Bomb the shite out of the Taliban!!!

Edited by Martin56

A lot of shyte coming our way, infact it's been coming across the channel in dingys for quite some time now!

The french government have recently warned the british border force to be very careful when approaching the incoming army as they are known to have guns....etc.

An estimated thirty thousand illegal invaders by the end of this year, and those are onky the ones they have collected and molly coddled.

Now we have another twenty thousand being brought over from Afganistan.

No room left for us in the not too distant future!

• Like 1

Isis K, Taliban, Al Qaida etc - Just Bomb the Shite out them all!!

They are not worth a W.ank. 

I spent a few days in Hospital recently: there was an Afghan youngster, (22) in the bed next to me. He spent a lot of time on the phone, even in the early hours of the morning - a Helicopter spent some time hovering nearby one night, (I later remembered that there is a Helipad on top of the hospital car park) but I couldn't help wondering if I'd have survived a drone strike on his bed, I decided probably not.?